Chapter 25: Happy Birthday! {Edited}

{Edited for a second time}
You are turning 18.
Bill's POV
Today (Y/n) is getting out of the hospital. It's also someone's special day, that's right it's (Y/n) birthday!  Dipper, Mabel, and everybody else left to decorate the Mystery Shack while I get (Y/n) out.

"Are you excited to leave?" I ask.  Earlier she was complaining about there food not being good enough. 

"Oh gods yes!" she yells(Percy Jackson anyone? Yes? No? Ok). I help her out of the room because she can barley walk. 

"Do you want a wheel chair?"

"Yes!" she yells running up to the front desk falling in the process. I walk up to her and helped her up.

We got up to the desk. "Can she have a wheel chair?"

"She is actually supposed to get one." the secretary says. The doctor comes with her wheel chair and (Y/n) claps like a crazy person.

She sits in it. "Onward." I push her out the door and she giggles. "I'm having so much fun!"

"Because your not doing the work." I say grunting.

"You could just teleport." I didn't even think about that. I teleport to the Mystery Shack and start to walk there.

"Are you forgetting something?!" I turn around and (Y/n) has her hands up.

"Oh yeah." I walk over to her and grab her wheel chair. We walk into the shack and the lights are off.

"I can't see anything."

"SURPRISE!!!" everyone screams and jump out.

"Oh my god, guys," she says putting her hand over her heart, "You scared me" she laughs. "You planned this?"

"Yes."

"I didn't think you were smart enough." she taunts.

"I am the smartest one here sister." I snap.

"I was only kidding." she says kissing me.

"Oh."

"Where's the cake?" (Y/n) asks immediately after we kiss.

"Over there." Mabel points to the table.

"Bill take me to the cake." she commands. I take her over to the cake and she grabs the knife.

"Oh no, you don't have the strength." I say taking the knife.

"But I want my cake." (Y/n) whines.

"You will get it."

"But first we have to sing Happy Birthday." Dipper cuts in.

Everybody comes to the kitchen and stands around (Y/n). "Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear (Y/n)! Happy Birthday to you."

"Thanks guys." (Y/n) says.

"You ready for presents?" Mabel squeals.

"No! I want cake!" (Y/n) whines. I cut my cake loving girlfriend a piece and give it to her. "Oh it's (favorite cake). My favorite."

After she finishes her piece of cake, I roll her over to the presents.

Mabel gives (Y/n) a box wrapped in pink. She opens it and it's a pop figure of (favorite character). Dipper gave (Y/n) a shirt with (DC or Marvel) characters on it. Wendy gave her a hat like hers, Stan gave her a cheap pair of shoes, and Soos gave (Y/n). . .I don't even know what it is.

"What about you Bill?" (Y/n) asks. 

"You have to wait." I whisper in her ear. She blushes and looks away embarrassed. "Is (Y/n) embarrassed by me."

"N-no."

~later that night~

I take (Y/n) to the front lawn and stop.

"Why are you stopping?" she asks.

"For this." I say standing in front of her. I lean in and kiss her, but not just any kiss, a birthday kiss. "Happy Birthday love." I pick her up and fly up.

"W-what are you going?" (Y/n) asks clinging on to me for dear life.

"Are you still afraid of heights?" I ask her. She nods and looks at me. "Look around you."

She does as told and gasps. I look around and there are a lot of stars out.

"There beautiful," she awes, "I love you."

"I love you too."

This is the end of the chapter! What's you favorite clubs if cake? My favorite is ice cream cake. Comment you answer wherever *glares at Neve_eveN *! Anyway tell me if you liked this chapter! And goodbye!
=======================
Edited on July 7th, 2017