Chapter 9: The Beginning of this Chapter is Depressing {Edited}

I am sorry about this chapter.  If it starts to get to depressing then skip.  There will be some emojis that represents the ending of the depressing part.
{Edited for a second time}
Bill's POV
I was reading (Y/n)'s thoughts after I left and it made me feel bad. I stop myself from it though. Last time I cried I lost who I was. I turned into my reverse self and it was not a pleasant time. Will was so annoying when it happened. (*wink wink, nudge nudge to the third book*). Anyway, time to make a deal.

(Y/N)'s POV
I wake up and jump up out of bed.

'I'm excited to see Bill and go--.' My thoughts are then ruined when I remember that Bill left. I start to tear up, look I don't usually cry, but Bill made my life better. 

My parents divorced and I was upset about it. That's why I decided to come to Gravity Falls, so can get away from my problems. I walk downstairs without wiping my tears.  🙂🙂The depressing part is over🙃🙃. I go to the kitchen ignoring Grunkle Stan and Wendy in the living room. 

"Hey (Y/n), how was sleep?" Mabel asks cheerfully.

"Good, I guess." I stagger over to one of the chairs at the table and sit. I put my elbow on the table, then I put my chin on the palm of my hand.

"What's wrong?" Mabel asks concerned.

"I just miss Bill."

"He's only been gone a day, your just being dramatic." Mabel scoffs.

"I know. . .he just. . .I don't know makes life better I guess. 

Mabel quickly takes a seat and looks me in the eye. "Do you like-like him?"

"You mean 'love'?" I ask back. She nods and I continue, "Well, I like him, I don't know about love."

"Oh come on, you just said he makes your life better and everybody knows that means love." Mabel then starts to get excited.

"Who loves who?" I hear a familiar voice ask.

"BLONDIE!" I scream as I run and hug him. 

"Whoa, I didn't expect this," he exclaims, "(Y/n) may I speak with you?"

"Sure." I reply a little concerned. As I walk upstairs behind Bill I couldn't help but think bad things that he wanted to tell me.

"What did you want to talk about Blondie?" I ask once we get inside my room.

"Well... I-I wanted t-to tell y-you that I l-l-like you." he stutters while a blush forms on his cheeks.

I stare at him in disbelief. Someone actually likes me!!! None of my crushes ever liked me back. 

"I like you too." I admit before hugging him.

Bill's POV
"R-r-really?" I ask in disbelief. I can't believe she actually likes me. I'm a dream demon who has hurt a lot of people. (Y/n) likes me even though I hurt Pin-I mean Dipper. 

"Yeah."

"Why?" I ask. I mean you can't blame me. I've done a lot of horrible things. 

"Your really sweet, cute, caring, and you changed my life." she's while looking up at me. Those (e/c) eyes. . .Oh those (e/c) eyes! They're so pretty and so full of life. I would hate to ruin the sparkles that are in them. I then realize that she is still hugging me. (Y/n) also realized that she is still hugging me and let's go. 

"S-s-so Bill, will you b-b-be my b-boyfriend?"

"Wasn't I supposed to ask?" I question.

"Well yeah, but I wanted us to be different."

She looks at me while waiting for something. I didn't realize it till now that she wanted an answer for her question. 

"Oh, the answer is yes for your question." I quickly answer.

"YES!" She screams while putting her hands up in a signal I didn't even know. 

"What signal is that?" I ask. 

"YOU DON'T KNOW THE FAIRYTAIL HAND SIGNAL!?" She screams at me.

"No I don't." I say confused.

"I should have known," she says shaking her head, "Well we should get back down, Mabel and Dipper might be worried."

"Okay."

We get back down and we both do not notice that we were holding hands. We get downstairs and not even 5 seconds go by before Mabel notices.

Mabel screams really loud, "AHHHHH, OTP OTP OTP!" I don't know what OTP stands for, I'll ask (Y/n) later. 

"Why are you screaming Mabel?" Dipper asks. 

"LOOK AT BILL AND (Y/N)!"

He looks at (Y/n) and I and asks, "When did this happen?"

"Well I asked (Y/n) to be my girlfriend." I explain.

"No, I asked you to be my boyfriend." (Y/n) corrects me.

"Really? She asked you Bill?"
Dipper asks raising a brow

"Yes, I did because, Bill Cipher the dream demon, was to scared to ask me." she teases, glaring at me playfully. 

"Well I would have if I wasn't scared of your reaction."

"Why? Do I scare you?" She asks, facing me now. 

"N-n-no."

"You hesitated." (Y/n) then takes a step closer to me.

"Will you guys stop flirting and do something else." Dipper says clearly uncomfortable. 

"We were not flirting." (Y/n) and I say at the same time. 

"Yes you were, after every sentence you would get closer to each other, it was getting very uncomfortable." Dipper explains. After he says that (Y/n) and I were blushing bad.

(Y/N)'s POV
After Dipper says that me and Blondie blush bad. 

"Sorry, I didn't even realize it." I apologize. 

"It's alright, now who wants to go on a mystery adventure?" Mabel asks. 

"I do!" Blondie and I say at the same time. 

"Let's go then."

The End
=======================
Edited on July 5th, 2017