Chapter 3: Meeting Him {Edited}

{Edited for a second time}
(Y/N)'s POV
I turn around and see. . .a flying dorito. I didn't know this guy but apparently Dipper and Mabel did.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT BILL?" Dipper screams loudly.

This Dorito so called Bill points to me. "I just wanted to meet this lovely lady right here."

"WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO SEE HER?" Dipper asks, still screaming.

"I see you are angered by seeing me here. Maybe if I changed into a different form, the memories from my triangular form won't anger you."

Then there is a bright light surrounding this guy, whose name I guess is Bill. It is so bright that I have to cover my eyes. When I open my eyes I don't see a flying dorito anymore, I see a 17 year old boy that kind of resembles him.

He has blond hair, gold eyes, or eye because he has a black eye patch over his right eye, black pants, a bronze type under shirt, a gold vest, a black bow tie, and to top it all off a black top hat(basically the picture above).

Mabel's guard immediately goes up. "Who are you and where did Bill go?"

"Oh Shootingstar, your looking at him." Bill answers with a smirk plastered onto his face

'Wow,' I think, 'He's really cute.'

Bill then looks my way, his smirk not leaving his face. "Well thanks (Y/n)."

"What. . .how. . .I'm so confused." I admit.

Bill puts one hand out and the other on his heart. "I don't believe I gave a proper introduction. I am Bill Cipher, a dream demon. I can read minds and enter them!"

'He really likes to present himself.' I think.

"That's right I do." Bill admits. He clearly read my mind.

"What do you want Bill?" Mabel finally asks. I can tell she's been meaning to ask that since he has been here.

"And how do you know my name I quickly add.

"Well like I said earlier I came here to see you my dear and I know lots of things. Lots of things." Bill answers. The end of his words being demonic.

"GO AWAY! WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!." Dipper screams. Man, he really doesn't like this guy. 

"Look I'm not here to cause trou--"

Dipper then interrupts Bill. "YES YOU ARE! NOW LEAVE!"

Dipper needs to calm down a little. 

"Fine, you want me to leave Pinetree then I will leave, but first I have to make a deal with (Y/n)." Bill compromises.

"NO DEA--"

"Okay, what kind of deal." I interrupt. I find it kind of mean to interrupt someone while there talking. Okay know I interrupted Dipper, but that's besides the point.

"I know that Pinetree and Shootingstar get annoyed when I use nicknames instead of their real names, correct?" Bill asks, checking to see if the information was indeed correct.

"Yes." Dipper and Mabel reply at the same time.

"Then, the deal is I will stop calling them by nicknames if. . ." He stops, probably for effect.

"If what?" I ask with curiosity.

". . .if you go on 1 date with me." he finishes. When he finished his sentence, he takes out his hand. I notice that his hand is on fire. The fire wasn't a normal looking fire, it was a pretty blue.