Chapter 6: The Beach {Edited}

{Edited for a second time}
(Y/N)'s POV
I wake up to Mabel and Dipper arguing, again.

'I can't take this anymore.' I think as I slowly open my eyes. When I do, I see gold shirt. I look up to see Bill's peaceful looking face. His eyes are closed, which is good because I don't want him to know I'm staring at him. I just stare and admire his beautiful complexion.

'He has a cute nose.'

"Oh really? Thanks." A deep voice says. I look up a little and my (e/c) eyes meet gold ones. "Were you staring at me while I was sleeping?" Bill asks teasing me.

"No." I stubbornly reply.

"Look I know you did, I mean who could resist me!" he says chuckling.

"Can you let me go, I want to get up." I ask squirming.

A smirk plasters itself onto Bills face. "What if I don't want to?"

"Look at the position we are in." He takes a look and let's go. He had his arms around my waist and our legs were tangled together. I look back up and see he was blushing. I got up, helped Bill up, and follow the sent of bacon. 

"Hi (Y/n) and Bill, you want some bacon and eggs?" Mabel asks cheerfully.

"Yeah!" Bill and I scream like the 17 year olds we are.

As we are eating Dipper comes down. "What are you still doing here Bill?"

"Last night I was going to leave but (Y/n) here didn't want me to leave." Bill explains to the confused boy.

"Well, what are we doing today?" I ask to break the tension that was slowly growing.

"I was thinking we could go to the beach since it is like 100 degrees outside." Mabel suggests.

"Sure!" Dipper, Bill, and I say at the same time. 

We finish our breakfast and head in our rooms to get changed. The bathing suit I am wearing is a bikini top that is (f/c) and some black bathing suit shorts. I walk downstairs and see everyone is ready. Bill is wearing a yellow shirt and gold swim trunks.

'What is up with him and gold."

Dipper is wearing blue swim trunks and Mabel is wearing a very showy bathing suit. It is a bikini top that is pink with sparkles and bottoms that are *shutters* to showy. 

"Finally you're ready!" Bill complains. 

"I didn't take that long." I exclaim.

"Yes you did Girly Girl!" Bill insults.

"Oh, really Goldie!" (Did anybody get the reference? Yes? No? Ok).

"(Name insult)!" Bill insults back.

"Let's just go then. . .Blondie." I smirk.

"Did-did you just call me blondie?"

"Yes and now that's your new nickname!" I exclaim happily.

"Let's just go lovebirds" Mabel said.

"We don't like each other!" Bill and I say with a blush as red as a tomato.

"Yes you do remember." She teases. Then I remember when I told Dipper and Mabel I liked him.

"That was before he insulted me." I say folding my arms.

"Sure." she says sing songy.

We then leave and walk to the beach. When we get there, I immediately drop my things and bolt toward the ocean. I love the ocean. Mabel said, on our way here, she wasn't going to swim. She's probably trying to get a boyfriend like always. Luckily, Bill and Dipper are going to swim.

I put my foot in and took it right out.

'Man, this is really cold.' I shiver as I stand there, in the cold water.

And right on qu Bill pushes me in. I fall on my stomach. I feel goosebumps rise in my arms and legs.

"BLONDIE!!!" I scream. I quickly get up and chase him around the beach. With my luck I trip and I'm ready to hit the sand. But, I didn't hit the sand. I open my eyes to see Bill.

"You are very clumsy, aren't you (Y/n)?" 

I laugh, "Yeah, I guess I am."

Then I realized how close we were. We were nose to nose, FRICKEN NOSE TO NOSE. It seamed like Bill noticed to because he pulls me up and lets go, immediately. I take a look at his face and see that red covers his cheeks.

"You okay Bill?" I tease.

"Yeah, let's just go back." He replies. So we walked back to Dipper and Mabel. I didn't realize how far we were from them, till I actually walked it.

Bill's POV
I can't believe I like her. "S-s-so are you having a good time?" I ask.

'Nice going Bill, stuttering.'

"I-I am having a good time thanks." she answers. We finally get back and (Y/n) and I go swimming. The whole time we just had a lot of fun splashing each other and dunking each other under the water. This is actually the first time I was enjoying myself.

This is the end of the chapter. I know this is shorter, I'll make it longer next time
=======================
Edited on July 5th, 2017