Chapter 10: Blue Bill? {Edited}

I am sorry about this chapter. It is going to be sad, but don't hate me🙂

{Edited for a second time}
(Y/N)'s POV
Before we leave for another adventure, we grab some snacks, drinks, and put them in a book bag. I carry the book bag since Mabel was carrying Waddles and Dipper is holding his journal. Blondie on the other hand doesn't even know how to hold it sooooo yeah.

It is a nice day today. The sun is out, there's a cool breeze blowing making the heat bearable, and the sky is clear.

As we are walking in the woods I hear something that sounds like a twig snapping. I have to admit it kinda creeps me out to hear that noise, but I let it slide. It was probably just an animal or something. 

"You do know that I don't like the fact you and Bill are dating right?" Dipper asks breaking the silence. 

"I know, but deal with it."

"Well, maybe I wouldn't have to deal with it if Bill never came back." Dipper snaps.

"Why are you bringing me into it?" Bill asks with confusion written all over his face.

"BECAUSE YOUR THE ONE THAT PUT ME AND MABEL IN A LOT OF PAIN AND SUFFERING!" Dipper screams, he completely stopped walking.

"Hey, stop fighting we're on an adventure," Mabel says,"This is what we do for fun, okay? We are not going to fight."

I instantly feel bad. "Sorry Mabel, your right. Come on guys lets not fight."

"Okay, I say we listen (Y/n) and Mabel." Bill says, which I think was a bad idea.

"You would go do anything (Y/n) says." Dipper says bitterly.

"Hey, stop taking to (Y/n) like that she is your friend." Bill defends me, again, shouldn't have done that.

"You can't tell me what to do dream demon you already took her away from Mabel and I what else are you going to do?" Dipper asks, completely facing Bill.

"Look, I know you don't like me very much, but I thought we could beco--" Bill was cut off by Dipper.

"Become friends? You really think I would become friends with you after what you did?"

I look at Blondie and see he is looking down in disappointment. "And I'm sorry about that Pine--Dipper, I really am. I just. . .never really had real friends. When I saw you and Mabel making friends and having fun, I just. . .I don't know I thought I could have that too." Bill says, still looking down.

I look at him and see tears forming in his eyes. I can't stand to see him like this. That is really sad, so I walk up to him to give him a hug.

"No (Y/n)," Dipper says pulling me away,"He's just saying that to make us feel bad."

"No, no I'm not" Bill says shakily and still looking down.

"Bill are-are you ok?" I ask him. I asked him because he started to turn blue. I mean his hair and his clothes were literally turning blue.

"*sniffle* I am not lying. *sniffle* my parents were never really around and I had to take care of myself and *sniffle* I never really had any real friends. They were always *sniffle* either afraid of me or just didn't care" Bill explains with tears attacking his face.

He then sat down in front of a tree, curled up into a ball and started to cry. Mabel and I look at Dipper. You can tell he feels bad about making Bill cry.

Mabel comes over to me. "I never seen Bill like this before."

I walked up to Bill and sat down. "Blondie? You ok? Everything is going to be fine."

I then wrap my arms around him, for comfort. He snuggles up to me and puts his head on my shoulder. I rub his back with my hand. I hear him giving even breaths and loosen up. I look at Bill and see he is asleep. With the warmth he is giving me I also fall asleep with my head on his head.

Mabel's POV
(Y/n) and I look at Dipper. You can tell that he feels bad about making him cry.

I walk up to (Y/n). "I never seen Bill like this before."

She walks up to Bill and sits down. "Blondie? You ok? Everything is going to be fine" She says to him. I walk up to Dipper and sit next to him. 

"I'm sorry." he says.

"What?" I ask, not hearing what he said.

"I said I'm sorry."

"Why?" I ask.

"I hurt Bill, and I didn't listen to you when you said stop."

I don't hear (Y/n) talking or anything, so I look over there and see the cutest thing. Bill's head on (Y/n)'s shoulder and (Y/n) has her arms around Bill.

Then I noticed that they are both sleeping. I nudge Dipper and point to the sleeping couple. He looks over to them and smiles.

"You know, I'm actually happy for them." Dipper unexpectedly says.

"Really? You made it seem like you didn't." I reply.

"I know, I just. . .I don't completely trust Bill and I'm afraid he's going to do something and I know I'm being paranoid, but I can't shake the feeling."

"I understand." I really do understand, I mean I did like that they were together, but Bill does have to earn our trust. "What are we going to do about them?" I ask as I point to Bill and (Y/n).

"Well, we could wake them up or carry them. And I vote for waking them up."

We walk up to Bill and (Y/n) and poke them until they woke up. They both stir and wake up.

Bill's POV
I can't believe I did that. I cried so hard and I turned blue. Will is definitely going to make fun of me again. I look at myself and I'm back to normal. I turn my head and see (Y/n).

"Hi." I say out of nervousness.

(Y/n) then smiles at me. "Hi. Your eyes are still puffed and red."

"Sorry I cried." I apologize.

"Why are you sorry?! Your past made me cry, it was so sad." she says making me laugh.

"Hahaha, can you let me go now?"

"Why should I?" she asks playfully.

"Um let me think. . . you love me and I'm you favorite person in the whole world."

"Well you got on of them right, so I'll let you go." (Y/n) says, while letting me go.

I get up and question, "Which one did I get right?"

"The second one."

"Wait, you don't love me?" I ask.

"Maybe?" She answers, well more of question.

"Guys? We should be heading back." Mabel says.

"Okay, hey Blondie I bet I can make it back before you." (Y/n) challenges confidently.

"Oh really? Well you said you didn't love me so I'm not going easy on you."

"When I say go, 1. . .2. . .3. . .GO!" (Y/n) screams as she runs. Mabel and Dipper run with her without a second thought.

See (Y/n) didn't say I couldn't use my teleportation powers. So I teleport to the Mystery Shack and sit on the steps and wait. It takes about 7 minutes till (Y/n), Mabel, and Dipper come out from the woods covered in sweat.

"HOW ARE YOU HERE ALREADY!?" (Y/n) screams at me. I can tell she is aggravated.

"I teleported." I answer in a matter-of-factly tone.

"WHAT?! I JUST RAN LIKE THERE WAS NO TOMORROW AND IM NOT ACTIVE! I REALLY WANTED TO WIN!" She screams putting her foot down.

"I know I watched you. It was entertaining watching you run."

"WHY ARE YOU SO ME--" she was cut off by me kissing her.

The End
=======================
Edited on July 6th, 2017