Chapter 12: Mortal {Edited}

{Edited for a second time}
"I don't know if you know, but if you don't do deals you start to turn mortal and you haven't done any in like what a couple weeks!?"

Bill's POV
What!? Turn mortal. . .forever! Okay, well not forever, but you get the point. Henry left, now it's just (Y/n) and I in her room. I didn't know I can turn mortal, I must go make a deal. 

"I'll be back (Y/n)."

"Where are you going?" she asks. 

"I have to go make a deal." I reply, walking toward the door. 

"Can I go with you?"

I stop in my tracks and turn toward her. "Y-you want to go w-with me?"

"Yes it's very boring here because Mabel and Dipper went out." (Y/n) says. 

"How did you know they left?"

"I heard them scream 'Grunkle Stan we're going out' and I heard the door close."

"I don't know." I admit. I really don't know if I should let her, she could get hurt. I really do love her and everything. Thats why I'm saying, "No, you can't."

"Why?" She asks, a little upset. "When Henry was here I felt like he was planning something and I don't feel safe anymore, I feel like he's watching me every minute and every day." By the time (Y/n) finishes, she is shaking. 

"Hey, it's going to be alright," I comfort her, "if he comes just call my name, okay? I'll hear it I swear." She shakes her head 'Yes' and I go hug her goodbye and tell her I love her. 

"I love you too and you better come back." (Y/n)says. Before I leave, I give her a kiss and left.

(Y/N)'s POV
After Blondie left, I was lonely. The feeling of being watched was back and worse. I look at the time and it's 10:00pm.

'Is it really that late?'

I get ready for bed and brush my teeth. I then get into bed and I immediately fall asleep.

*Bang*

I wake up to a loud bang. I sit up and look over to who I see is Bill. I went to go talk, but notice he looks beat up. 

"Blondie are you okay?" I ask while walking quickly to him.

"I-I'm f-fine."

"Your obviously NOT fine, your hurt," I then put my arms under his and drag him into my bed, "What happened?"

"I teleported and used all my power to come back."

"Why would you come back if it used all your power?" I ask. (GET READY FOR SOMETHING REALLY CHEESY!!!)

"I h-had to come b-back to y-you." he answers, slightly smiling.

"That was really cheesy."

"I-i know, but i-it's the t-truth." he stutters. 

"You should stop talking you need help. . .I'll go get Stan."

"O-okay." he replies.

I quietly go downstairs, not wanting to wake Dipper and Mabel. Once I'm downstairs, I go into Stan's room and wake him up. "Stan can you help me with something?"

"What do you want kid?" he questions bitterly. 

"Bill came back and he's injured." I reply worriedly.

"Okay I'm coming." he says. I run back up the stairs and enter my room. I sit and wait for Stan to come in with supplies. 

~time skip 5 minutes~

Stan came and healed Bill. 

Bill then says, "T-thank y-you." then he falls asleep. 

"Thank you Stan."

"Your welcome. . .kid." he says then goes downstairs.  I now realize how tired I am so I lay down next to Bill and fall asleep.

Stan's POV- Bet you didn't see that coming
I think Bill changed for the better. (Y/n) is a good influence on him. I'm glad he's changed.

Mabel's POV
Dipper and I get home and no one is up. I go upstairs, into (Y/n)'s room to see if she is up. I open the door and I see something adorable. (Y/n) is sleeping in Bill's arms. 

'WHY IS MY OTP SO ADORABLE.'

Bill's POV
I'm not going to tell (Y/n) that Henry attacked me. He told me that if I ever tell (Y/n). . .h-he would h-hurt her. And I don't want her to get hurt. He told me he has a plan for her. To be honest, I'm scared.

I'm turning mortal, someone is after (Y/n), and I barely have any powers. I-I don't know what to do. I'll go ask Dipper, maybe he knows something. I wake up and try to get up, keyword TRY.

I look outside and it's morning. I look down at my arm and I see (Y/n). I move, trying to get up, but (Y/n) snuggles closer.

'She's sO ADORABLE!' I move her so she doesn't wake up. I get out of bed and go downstairs. 

"Hey Bill." I turn around and see Dipper. 

"Ah. . .hey. . .um Dipper can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure." he replies. Dipper and I walk to his room. 

"I'm just going to say it, I'm losing my powers." I say flatly. 

"You--WHAT?"

"I lost my powers, well most of them." I explain.

"Wow, the Great Bill Cipher, becoming mortal," Dipper sasses, "I didn't think I'd see the day."

"Hi Blondie." I turn around and see a tired (Y/n). 

"How did you know we were in here?"

"Mabel told me," she says while walking up to me, "Hey Bill?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are your eyes blue?"

Hahahaha, ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!!!!😂😂😂😂
==========================
Edited July 6th, 2017