Chapter 11: Now a flying plate!? {Edited}

{Edited for a second time}
(Y/n)'s POV
"WHY ARE YOU SO ME--" I was cut off by Bill kissing me.

I just stand there, surprised, for a couple of seconds. Then I melted into the kiss. It is sweet and gentle. If I'm being honest, I have never been kissed or ever really had a boyfriend. Bill and I break the kiss a few seconds later. I look at him and he looks at me. 

"I love you, (Y/n)."

I hug him and say, "I love you too."

"Awwwwwww." I turn around and Mabel and Dipper there. I completely forgot they were here.

"I never knew Bill could love." Dipper says. 

"I guess it came with turning into a human." Bill answers.

We're still hugging and he puts his head on mine. We swing back and forth for what seems like forever, it is nice. I never really had someone love me like this, other than my parents. But what if Bill is just saying he loves me? I mean we are dating, it could just be for show.

Bill moves his head to my shoulder and whispers in my ear, "I actually do love you, it's not a trick."

I look at him and he smiles his goofy smile. "You are too cute, you know that?"

"Yep, known that my whole life."

"Hey Bill?" I ask as I pull away. 

"Huh?"

"Why do you wear a eyepatch?" I ask. 

"Well in my right eye I can see every secret of the universe and there are a lot of secrets. I don't feel like dealing with that."

"Is there a way to get rid of it?" Dipper asks. 

"Yeah, but I don't know how."

"I thought you knew everything?" I say taunting him. 

"I know lots of things, not everything" Bill corrects. 

"You get the point."

"Do I?" Bill asks annoying me. 

I glare at him. "You better stop while your ahead."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because if you like to live then I suggest you stop."

"Well, I'm basically immortal so I can't die."

"I'm done. I give up." I say, putting my arms up. I stagger into the Mystery Shack. I'm so tired.

I see Stan on his chair asleep so I walk up the stairs quietly. When I get into my room I lay down and grab a book. The book I grab was Maze Runner: The Death Cure.

I start to read a certain page that I'm not allowed to mention (because the fangirls know not to mention this) and cry. I always hated this part and always will. One of my favorite characters die and there making this book into a movie. Life doesn't want me to be happy.

"Hey, you okay?" A familiar voice asks. I turn around and see the one and only Bill Cipher.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say as I wipe my tears.

"No your not, your crying," he points out while sitting next to me,"Now tell me why your crying."

"Well. . .your going to think I'm over dramatic, but oh well, this character. . ."

~time skip because no one wants to cry again~

"Really!? That's why your crying!?" Bill asks after I explain.

"YES, NOW don't jud-mmhhh." I put my head on Bills chest.

"It's ok. . .um. . .I could punish the person who wrote the book." Bill suggests.

I look up, "You mean the author? Uh no don't hurt him because he is s good author."

Bill replies with a "okay." I lay on Blondie's shoulder and fall asleep.

~Dream~
I wake up in a weird looking room. It has blackish, grayish walls and a red trim around the room.

"Oh your finally here." an unfamiliar voice says. I turn around and I see a floating circle.

"Ok, first it's a flying dorito, now it's a flying plate." I say sarcastically.

"Hey I don't need your sarcasm." the weird floating circle says, a little angry. I can tell he's starting to become angry because he's turning red.

"Well sorry." I lie. I'm not sorry because I mean come on it was funny.

"I should probably tell you who I am, Henry Grain in the flesh." he says with a dramatic pose.

'Just like Bill.' I think.

"You shall not speak of him," Henry warns,"Don't ever speak of him in my presence."

"I didn't speak and you don't have flesh."

"Well it doesn't matter, I'll see you soon." he says while disappearing.
~Dream Over~

I wake up and see a concerned Bill next to me.

"(Y/n) are you hurt in anyway shape or form?" Bill asks, right when I open my eyes.

"Um, no I don't see why I would."

"You had (f/c) smoke all around you and that means there was a dream demon in your dream." he explains.

"You were in my dreams and I didn't have smoke around me."

"Well you actually know me so, yeah." he explains again. He then had the look he was going to ask me something so I start before he does.

"Before you ask, his name is Henry Grain and he is a flying plate."

"I am NOT a flying plate!"

"You stay away from her Henry," Bill warns, "She didn't do anything wrong."

"Oh I'm not here for her, I'm here to tell you something important." Henry says appearing in front of us.

"What do you want to tell me?" Bill says putting one of his arms in front of me.

"Well you haven't made any deals lately have you?" Henry questions.

"Um, no I haven't."

"You probably should from now on."

"Why would I?" Bill asks.

"I don't know if you know, but if you don't do deals you start to turn mortal and you haven't done any in like what a couple weeks!?"

Cliffhanger!!!!!😜
==========================
Edited on July 6th, 2017