Chapter 23: Some Friend {Edited}

You guys are probably going to hate me after this chapter
{Edited for a second time}
Bill's POV
(Y/n) just told me she wasn't tired and now she's sleeping. 

'She looks adorable.'

I get up and catch her before she falls. I take up her upstairs and lay her on her bed. 

"Goodnight love." I say as I kiss her head. I then teleport to my friends Ronald and Will. 

"Hey guys." I say waving. 

"Bill you got your powers back!" Will says hugging me. 

"Where's (Y/n)? Finally get rid of her?" Ronald asks in relief.

"No! She's sleeping back at home." I exclaim.

"Anyway, how was your day?" Will asks breaking the tension. 

"Good! I took (Y/n) to the carnival that's in town. And I gave her a promise ring that she really liked." I say, smiling at the thought. 

"What's a promise ring?" Will asks. 

"Supposedly it's a ring that you give the one you love, to show you'll always be there for them."

"Sounds like a waist." Ronald remarks.

"What do you mean?"

"You're immortal, she's not. She gonna die and your going to live for ever." he explains.

I then realize he's right. I am immortal and I will live forever. 

"Now you realize you can't be with her." Ronald smirks.

"I-I don't want t-to l-lose her." I stutter. 

"And you don't have to. Just break up with her." he says. 

"No Bill don't do that! You love her, you guys been through to much. You'll figure it out." Will interferes.

"You're right Will, (Y/n) and I will figure it out."

"I think it's a waste." Ronald says harshly. 

"You know what! Ronald stop!" Will yells at him. 

"No! He needs to understand that he can't love a mortal!"

"Ronald stop! Your making Bill worried!" Will says looking at me. 

"So? I'm going to stop this once and for all!" Ronald says disappearing. 

"W-what does he m-mean by that?" I ask stuttering. Will looks at me and shrugs. 

~time skip~

Ronald comes back but someone is with him. 

"Alright time to end this." he says as he throws the person down. I look at the person and it's (Y/n). 

"What are you doing?" I ask, worried.

"I'm ending it!" he yells. Ronald grabs a knife and looks at me. "It ends now!" he says stabbing (Y/n).

"AHHHH!" she screams.

"No!" I yell running up to her. 

"(Y-y/n) your okay." I say putting my hand on her wound, apply pressure.

"Bill I-" she didn't get to finish since she passed out. I tear up and look at Ronald. 

"W-why?"

"To help you." he simply says. I grab (Y/n) and teleport to a hospital. I walk in and go to the front desk. 

"Yes how may I help you?" the secretary asks. 

"My girlfriend has been stabbed! Please help her!" I shout.

"Oh! Hey we need a doctor here in the lobby!" she yells into the phone. A doctor comes with a bed and he takes her from me. Some nurses come and take the bed and run down the hall. 

I take a step and the doctor says, "You're going to have to wait outside her room."

I nod and sit down outside of her room.  I look at myself and I'm covered in her blood. 

'I think I should call Dipper and Mabel.'

I walk up to a phone and call the Mystery Shack. 

"Hey g-guys it's B-bill and um I need you to c-come to the h-hospital." I say, then I hang up. I sit back down and put my head in my hands.

I cry for what seemed like forever till I heard my name. I look up and see Dipper, Mabel, Wendy, Stan, and Soos.

"Y-yeah?" I ask.

"What's wrong?" Mabel asks coming toward me.

"And why is your face all red?" Dipper adds walking up to his sister.

"(Y/n) w-was s--" I couldn't finish. I started to tear up again.

"She was what?" Stan asks.

"Stabbed."

"Dude she was stabbed! By who?" Wendy asks.

"*sniffle* One of my friends."

"One of your friends?!" Dipper asks, surprised.

"Yeah Ronald, now stop asking me questions." I say almost breaking down.

"Mr. Cipher?" I turn to see the doctor.

"Yes?"

"Ms. (L/n) is stable and you can see her now." I soon as he finished his sentence, I bolted into her room. I look at her sleeping form. Dipper and everybody comes in after me. They all look at me and give me sad looks. I walk up to her and sit down in the chair next to her. 

"Why did I go?," I ask tearing up, "He would have never hurt you. I should have never left you. Please wake up."

So you guys hate me yet😏! I kinda felt bad writing it but oh well.  Comment down below and see ya next chapter.
=======================
Edited July 6th, 2017