Chapter 5: Emotional Times {Edited}

{Edited for a second time}
(Y/N)'s POV
Me and Bill turn around and we see. . .Dipper and Mabel. 

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask with with a mix of curiosity and anger for ruining my date.

While glaring at Bill, Dipper answers. "We wanted to make sure you weren't in danger."

"He wanted to make sure you weren't in danger." Mabel added quickly while pointing at Dipper. 

"Well, you can see that I'm fine so you can go now." I say trying to push them away.

"We are kinda lost, do you think we can follow you guys?" Dipper asks with innocence. I know that he's trying to get on my nerves.

"Is that okay with you Bill?" I ask him. I wanted to make sure just in case. 

"Yeah, sure, whatever." he replies with a bored look on his face.

So we continue to walk to the Mystery Shack with Dipper and Mabel trailing behind. 

"What did you think of the date?" Bill asks a while later. 

"It was great, I had fun." I answer truthfully. As we are walking both of our hands end up together and neither of us notice. 

Dipper's POV
I hear Bill and (Y/n) talking, but I can't make out what they're saying. Then I see something unimaginable, (Y/n) and Bill holding hands. It doesn't seem like they notice, but I don't like it. I still don't trust Bill, not one bit.

Mabel's POV
I see Dipper look at (Y/n) and Bill and I looked too. I see Bill and (y/n) holding hands.

"SHIP, SHIP, SHIPITY, SHIP!!!" I scream and Bill looks at me.

"What's wrong Shoot--I mean Mabel."

"Nothing." I said sing-songy. And before you know it we were home.

Bill's POV
The four of us finally make it back to the Shack and (Y/n) and I say our goodbyes.

"Okay well looks like this is goodnight." I say turning to leave. But something unforgettable happens. . .(Y/n) hugs me. 

(Y/n) rests her chin on my chest. "Goodbye Bill, will I see you tomorrow?"

"I don't see why not." I say.

"Yay!" (Y/n) yells from happiness. 

"Okay, I better go now."

"Okay, see you tomorrow." (Y/n) says waving.

"Bye."

(Y/N)'s POV
When Bill leaves, I feel lonely. I don't know what it is about him. I just feel. . .safe with him around.

"Glad thats over." Dipper says quite bitterly.

"Hey, stop being mean to Bill, you see he's not going to do anything." I say defending him.

"(Y/n) he's USING you, all he wants is this book. He's been trying to get it for years." Dipper explains his case.

"No, it's not true. If he wanted it he would have took it already." I say a little louder.

"BECAUSE HE CAN'T JUST TAKE IT, SOMEONE HAS TO GIVE IT TO HIM." Dipper yells loudly.

"WELL, STOP BEING PARANOID. BILL PROBABLY FEELS LEFT OUT EVERY TIME YOU BRING IT UP!" I scream, this is starting to piss me off.

"WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT BILL, HE'S A DREAM DEMON!" Dipper screams back.

"BECAUSE I LIKE HIM, OKAY?"

Dipper calms down a little. "You like him?"

"Yeah, I believe he can change. Tonight, not once did he act up." I state. "I mean didn't you notice that he did NOT try to take your book, he didn't harming you guys, and he didn't even call you Pinetree or Shootingstar, he called you Dipper and Mabel." I defend. During my speech, my eyes started to water.

Bill's POV
I can't believe (Y/n) feels that way, and the things she said. Does she really like me or is she just saying that? I have to find out. I teleport to the Mystery Shack. (Y/n) turns around and looks at me.

"Did you mean the things you said?" I ask.

"Yes, yes I did." she says while tearing up.

"Come here." I say while holding my arms out. I didn't notice Dipper or Mabel, but I did after Mabel claps. (Y/n) walks slowly into my arms and once she's in them, I wrap my arms around her. She is sobbing now and I don't let go. 

"Don't *sniffle* leave me *sniffle* Bill." she says. This broke my heart, seeing her like this. I don't know why. I mean I want to destroy the world and everything, but that dream is going to have to wait. 

"I-I-I would never leave you." I stutter, man that was hard to say. 

"Really?" she asks looking up at me.

"Really." I smile and just held her.

Dipper's POV
I never seen this side of Bill, never. He is always cocky, self-centered, and just a plain mean person. When I see Bill holding on to (Y/n), I see
that he cares for her. I mean, I still don't trust him, but he is slowly, I repeat SLOWLY, gaining my trust. I look over to Mabel and she is crying. 

"Why are you crying Mabel?"

"It's just to beautiful." she says pointing to Bill and (Y/n). I guess they're her what they call 'OTP' I don't really know.

Bill's POV
I notice (Y/n)'s breathing slowed down a little. I look down at her and I see her  eyes are closed. I look at Dipper and  I see him getting mad. 

Dipper then starts walking toward me. "What did you do to her?"

"I didn't do anything, she just fell asleep in my arms." I explain.

Mabel looked at me and nods in understandment. "You can lay her down on the couch in the living room."

"Okay." I reply. I take (Y/n) to the couch and put her down. Right when I put her down she opens her eyes a little.

"Where did my warmth go?" She asks.

"(Y/n) I have to go." I say. 

"Noooooo, I want you to stay." she whines.

"I ca--" I didn't finish my sentence because get cut off.

"Sure you can." Mabel says smiling.

"Ok, um. . .where do I sleep?" I ask.

"With me." I hear (Y/n) whisper.

"What?" I ask because I'm not sure of I heard her right.

"I said with me." she repeats sleepily.

"Since that's settled, I'm going to bed now." Mabel says heading up the stairs.

"Okay."

(Y/N)'s POV
Bill gets behind me on the couch. I roll over and I'm face to face with him.

"Hi." I say smiling.

"Hi." he says back. Then he puts his arms around me and holds me close. I start to fall asleep to his heart beating. I hope this never ends.

This is the end of the chapter.
=======================
Edited on July 5th, 2017