Chapter 24: The Hospital {Edited}

Thank you guys for all the support! I appreciate you guys and glad you enjoy the story! Anyway here's the chapter!
{Edited for a second time}
(Y/n)'s POV
"Please wake up."

I try to open my eyes, but I couldn't. It feels as though I could sleep for a while. Since I can't open my eyes, I use my other senses. I feel my hand holding someone else's. I can feel and hear things, I just can't speak or move. 

"Bill we have to go."

"No I'm staying." Bill says stubbornly. I can tell he's tired, his words were a little slurred.

"Okay dude see ya later." I hear footsteps leave the room and a heavy sigh.

"I shouldn't have left. What's the point of a promise ring if I couldn't even save you." Bill blames himself.

'No! Bill don't blame yourself!' I wanted to scream, but nothing came out.

"I know you wouldn't want me to blame myself. So I won't, just for you," he says gripping my hand, "Doctor said you might wake up tomorrow."

'Wait, I'm in a coma!'

"Your just in shock, so I guess that's good. It's better than a coma," he softly speaks, "If you wake up don't be afraid to wake me up, I'll be in the chair next to you."

'I will.' I then fall asleep.

~morning~

I wake up and try to open my eyes again. They slightly open and I can hear the beeping from a machine I'm hooked up to. I get over how bright the light is and open my eyes all the way. I look around the room and see multiple things.

The room has white walls and green floors. I am in a twin sized bed, with a white blanket covering me. I turn to my right and see that I'm connected to an IV.

Then I notice is Bill sleeping in the chair next to me. I smile at how cute he is and I hear a knock at the door. I turn to see everybody.

I smile and try to speak. "H-hi."

"Don't speak your voice needs to recover." Dipper says taking a seat next to Bill. "You haven't used your voice in a while and you were in shock."

I then take a look over at Bill. I point at him, wondering why he's sleeping.

"He stayed over night and was up the whole time." Mabel answers.

"The doctor told us to let him sleep." Soos says. I grab the pen and paper that's beside me and write down what I want to say.

'He said to wake him up when I do.' I write on the paper.

"I know dude but he needs his sleep." Wendy says. (A/n: I know he's a dream demon and they don't really need sleep, but deal with it😎). I look over at him and just stare. I really wish I could talk so I can wake Bill up. I look back at my friends and smile.

"What happened before Ronald took you?" Dipper asks. I look at my pad of paper and start to write down what happened.

'I fell asleep on Bill and he took me to my bed. He went somewhere and I fell into a deep sleep because I was so tired. I don't remember anything happening before I got stabbed.' I wrote. I show them and they nod their heads.

'All know is that I was thrown to the ground and stabbed. Bill ran up to me and I passed out and now I'm here.' I show them my answer and they nod.

Just then the doctor came in. "How are you felling Ms. (L/n)?"

'I'm good.'

"Okay now I want you to try to speak." he commands.

I nod and try to talk. "B-bill wa-ake up."

He stirs and slowly opens his eyes. "Oh hey guys." Bill looks at me and stands up quickly. He quickly walks to my bed and smiles. "(Y/n) your up." I nod and he gives me a kiss.

I kiss back and he breaks it. "I missed this." Bill takes my hand and looks at the doctor. "Is she going to be alright?"

"That's what I came to tell you. She's going to be alright." the doctor says smiling.

This is the end of the chapter! Leave a comment above *looks at Neve_eveN * and tell me if you liked this chapter!
=======================
Edited on July 7th, 2017
*Spiderman Homecoming comes out today and I really want to see it*