Chapter 7: Baby Bill? {Edited}

{Edited for a second time}
(Y/N)'s POV
When we get back from the beach, we go on a little adventure. Before we go, we changed back into our clothes. Then we set off on our adventure. I don't even know what we are looking for, but Dipper seems too. 

"Okay guys you need to watch out for crystals." Dipper warns as he flips through his journal.

"Why?" I ask.

"It can change your age and the way you look." Dipper replies.

"Yeah right. Right Bill?"

When I don't get a response, I look around. I notice Bill isn't anywhere to be seen.

Bill's POV
I hear Dipper talking about some crystals and how they change something, I don't know I wasn't paying attention. I look around and see a pretty looking crystal. I couldn't help but think about touching it. I finally decide to touch it and when I do something weird happens.

There was a bright glow and I end up on the ground.

'Woah, why am I sitting on the ground.'

I go to rub my head and I notice that my hand is smaller than normal. I will speak out and get Dipper, Mabel, and (Y/n)'s attention. 

"Ahhhhh." Wait I meant to say 'Guys something is wrong', what's happened to me? I don't know what it is but I don't like it.

(Y/N)'s POV
"Ahhhhh."

What was that? I look behind me and I see the cutest thing ever. I see Bill, but he is a baby. He has his yellow, brick patterned sweater that is a little big for him, his top hat, and black jeans (the pic above). 

"OH MY GOD!" I scream. 

"What is it (Y/n)?" Mabel asks concerned. 

"LOOK!" I say pointing to Baby Bill. 

"OMG HE'S ADORABLE!!!" Mabel screams.

'I am not adorable.' I hear in my mind.

'Blondie?' I ask.

'Yeah? Oh I forgot to tell you I can communicate in minds.'

'Should I tell Dipper and Mabel?'

He sighs before replying. 'Yes.'

"Gussssssssh." I hear Bill say, I know he's trying to talk. Then he starts to clap.

"Guys, Blondie can speak in my mind and I can reply back." I say to Dipper and Mabel.

"Who's Blondie? Oh yeah that's your new nickname for Bill." Dipper says to himself. "Okay, at least we have some sort of communication with him."

"We should get home it's getting pretty late." Mabel suggests.

"Okay, let me just grab Blondie." I say bending down to grab him.

'Don't you dare pick me up.' Bill warns as I put my hands out to grab him.

"I have to, you can't walk.' I remind him.

'Oh yeah, arg I feel so helpless.' he says.

I pick up little Blondie and we start to walk home. As we walk through the woods, leaves crunch underneath our feet. The sound kind of creeps me out because it's like a scene out of a horror movie.

"Aw do you like to clap?" I ask in a baby voice to annoy Bill. He stops clapping after I ask that.

'No, no I don't.'

Without him realizing it, he starts clapping again. We walk into town and people talk about little Blondie.

"He's so cute." or "Adorable." Blondie in my arms here, seemed to like all the attention. He smiles brightly and claps even more.

After his clapping stops, his breaths become even. I look down at him to make sure he's okay and see he's sleeping. The cute part is he has his thumb in his mouth.

'He looks so adorable.'

Anyway, we finally get to the shack and I try to put Blondie down, but every time I go to put him down he starts to whine.

"Blondie is going to lay with me." I say to Mabel.

"Why?" She asks.

"Every time I lay him down he whines."

"Oh okay. " She then walks off to her room. I walk off to my room and lay Bill down. He starts to fuss and cry.

'I'm hungry.' he complains.

"Ok I'll go get you something." I reply.

'You don't have to take me.' he says.

"Oh I'm taking you, who knows what you would do when I leave." I say while picking him up. I walk downstairs to the kitchen and get some apples.

'How am I supposed to eat that.'

"Well I'm going to mash it so it becomes apple sauce." I explain my plan.

'Alright.'

So I mash up some apples and of course take out the seeds. I look at the time, it's 11:56pm. I'm so tired, but Bill can't feed himself.

"All done." I say.

"Yaaaaaaaaa." Bill cheers while clapping. I put him in a chair, but then realized that he's too short.

"You're going to have to sit on my lap." I tell Bill.

'That's fine, I just want to eat.' I sit down and put him on my lap.

"Here comes the airplane.' I say with a spoonful of apple sauce going towards Bill's face.

'This is ridiculous.' 

"I'm sorry, everybody does this to make kids eat.' I apologize.

'I'm not a kid I'm a 17 year old boy.'

"Actually, your not even a year old." I state.

'Whatever, just feed me.'

I continue to feed  him till the bowl of applesauce is gone.

"You weren't kidding about being hungry were you?" I ask.

'Nope.'

"We better get to bed." I say looking at the time, it's 12:30. I look back at Bill and he's asleep. "Okay so I just talked to myself." Then I face palm because I did it again.

I carry Bill up the stairs and go to my room. I lay down on my back then I put Bill on my chest, his head laying under my chin. I put both arms on his back so he doesn't roll off.

And the last thing I thought was, 'I'm going to miss him being small.'

Then I fell asleep.

This is the end of the chapter
=======================
Edited on July 5th, 2017