Chapter 21: Date #2 {Edited}

{Edited for a second time}
(Y/n)'s POV
Last night was the best. When me and Bill went upstairs, I immediately grab the board games(you guys thought is was something else huh😏). 

We had so much fun! I beat Bill's butt in Sorry, then we played Monopoly.  Let's just say I was a billionaire and Bill was in debt. I then pulled out Trouble.  Man did that game get intense. 

I would get a player out onto the board and then Bill would just get him out! What a crazy! Anyway Bill won and I was upset. He cheated and I know it! He must have used his magical mind powers or something.

But, today Bill was going to take me out on another date. He didn't tell me where we were going, but he was excited. Bill told me to dress casually so I'm wearing a black (favorite tv show) t-shirt, (f/c) jeans, and (any kind of shoes you like). 

I put my hair in a ponytail and walked downstairs. I sit in Stan's chair and watch Ducktective. I check the time and it's 7:00. 

'Bill isn't going to come for another hour, what am I going to do.'

I take out my phone and play some games to pass time. Dipper and Mabel come downstairs and sit on the couch. 

"What are you doing today?" Mabel asks. 

"I'm going on a date with Bill." I casually say.

"WHY ARE YOU DRESSED LIKE THAT THEN?"

"He said to dress casual."

"Oh, okay then." Mabel says like nothing happened. 

8:00 finally rolls around and I hear the door bell ring. I walk over to the door and open it. I see Bill in a yellow sweatshirt and some black jeans. I noticed his hair is not brushed and it makes him look adorable. 

"Are you ready?" Bill asks. 

"Yes." I say taking a hold of his hand and closing the door. We walk in silence till Bill speaks up. 

"You look adorable." he says looking at me. 

"Thank you!"

Again silence filled the air. It isn't that awkward silence people usually feel when silent. It's the silence that makes you feel comfortable.

Suddenly, Bill stops. "We're here!"

I look in front of me and see a carnival. A bunch of people are walking around enjoying the place. Some are riding rides, others enjoying food. It is a magical place.

"Oh my god."

"Do you like it?" Bill asks nervous.

"Of course I do! Why wouldn't I?" I ask him.

"Well I went online and it said most girls like a fancy dinner, but I figured you didn't because your not like most girls."

"Awwww! And you are 100% correct." I say looking at him.

"Let's go in shall we?"

"We shall." I say taking a hold of Bills hand. We walk in and look around. The rides are on the right and food is on the left.

"It's like choosing your favorite book." I complain.

"Why don't we go on some rides them we could get some food." Bill compromises.

"That sounds like a good plan."

We ride some rides and then we get food. I leave Bill, to walk up to the French fry stand. I stare in awe at the golden, fried, delicious stick.

Bill notices that I'm gone and franticly looks around. H me then spots me at the stand. "Do you want some?"

"Yes!" I say to excitedly. Bill chuckles and gets me some fries. We then find a bench to sit on. "You are the best boyfriend ever." I then shove fries in my mouth.

"Do you love those fries more than me?"

"Yesh."

"I see how it is." he pouts. Bill then looks away from me. He folds his arms over his chest.

I swallow the fries that are in my mouth. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."

"I forgive you." Bill says turning back around to face me.

"I finished my fries want to go on the Farris Wheel now?" I ask him. 

"Sure." he says getting up. I get up and throw away my plate. We walk hand n hand to the Farris Wheel. I'm our way there I see Pacifica. I hate her! She was mean to Mabel! Pacifica decides to come say hi.

"Hey (Y/n)." she says disgusted.

"Hi." I say smiling knowing it annoys her.

She looks over at Bill and smirks. "And who is this hottie?"

"I'm (Y/n)'s boyfriend," he says proudly, "nice to meet you."

"Why would you date her, when you can date me?" she asks flirtatiously.

"She's amazing." he says not realizing she's flirting.

"Well when your tired of her, call me." she says giving him her number. After Pacifica walked away, Bill looks at me like she was crazy. 

"What does she mean by call her?" he asks. 

"She means to call her."

"What is this 'call' you speak of?"

"It's this." I say taking out my phone. I call Mabel and she picks up.

"Hey girl!" she yells.

"Hey! I only called because Bill doesn't know what 'calling' is."

"Really?! Ok we'll see ya!" Mabel then hangs up.

"That was calling?" Bill asks.

"Yes." I reply. 

"Ohhhhh, why does she want me to call her?" he asks. 

"Are you that clueless? She likes you!" I say in frustration. 

"Why would she like me?"

"I don't know! The same reason I like you!" I yell. 

"Why are you mad?" he asks worriedly.

"I don't know. . .I just. . .what if you leave me?" I ask tearing up. 

"Why would I leave you?" he asks coming toward me. 

"For girls like her." I point the way Pacifica went. 

"I would never do that! Your the one I love. You made me into the man I am today." Bill hugs me. I hug back and start to cry. 

"I love you." I say putting my head at the crook of his neck. 

"I love you too."

This is the end of the chapter! Comment if you enjoyed it and tell me what you think of the new cover! Anyway, SEE YA!!!
=======================
Edited on July 6th, 2017