Ch3 - Lunch Time!

Enchanted

Chapter 3

~Lunch Time!~

Bella's POV

        I stopped by my locker and arranged my things. I was still lost in thought after what had happened during my first talk with Edward. I knew it sounded weird for a girl to tell a boy that 'we can get to know more each other'. Ugh! I felt stupid, and I didn't want him to interpret it in a different way. I went to the canteen area and ordered a bowl of salad for lunch. Emmett stood beside the empty table waving at me to go there. I recognized that he was with Rosalie.

        "Hey, Bells! How's school so far?" Emmett asked.

        "It's nice, and I met the new Cullen guy. He asked if they can sit with us," I answered.

        "Ooh!! It'll be great. Meet new friends!" he boomed loudly.

        "Rose, it's been a long time!" I said, and we hugged each other.

        "Yeah, I know, and I missed you." She smiled at me.

        "So where's Jasper?"

        "He's buying something, but he'll be back soon."

        Jasper arrived while listening to his iPod. Emmett and Rose kept on talking while I searched for the Cullens. Soon, Edward and another petite girl with spiky hair entered the cafeteria. I stood up and waved at them, motioning for them to come here. We all stopped doing something else and tried to be decent for the sake of our visitors.

        "Hey! I'm gonna introduce you to them. That's Emmett, my brother, Rosalie and Jasper, my friends." I pointed to them.

        "Hello. I'm Edward Cullen, and this is my sister Alice Cullen," Edward said.

        We flashed our smiles and greeted them warmly. After a while, the six of us got talking and played a game in taking turns of introducing ourselves. I enjoyed it and learned many things about Alice and Edward. Well, Edward could play piano while Alice could sketch very well.

        The bell rang, signaling us to proceed to our next class. Alice and Jasper headed to their next class, still smiling and laughing. They seemed happy and by the way they were looking at each other meant something else that I couldn't figure out yet. It was like they're lost in each other's eyes and smiles. Maybe they're in love?

        Emmett and Rose walked to their class holding each other's hands. Of course I knew there was something going on between the two of them. I was not that blind to see someone have mutual feelings for each other and not notice it. I just didn't want to enter their private life or relationship because it all depended on the both of them. For me, as long they didn't do something that could change everything, they should be happy and enjoy the feeling of being in love. But they never revealed to us that they're official.

        Edward and I were left at the table, so we started walking to our class. I must admit, I liked the company of Edward. It made me feel happy and other emotions that I couldn't explain. Sometimes when I heard him say my name, I couldn't deny the fact that it sent shivers and butterflies flying around my stomach. I bit my lip thinking about it because I was not sure what all of these meant. But from the books I had read and movies I'd watched, it's the part where they experienced LOVE or maybe a CRUSH? I didn't know, I never felt like this in my life. It just happened when Edward came in my life.

A/N: Sorry guys! I know it's short.. I'm just busy about school and our activities.. But I promise that I'll update as soon as I can.. What do you think is happening to Bella? Is she really experiencing the feeling of LOVE?

Comment, Vote, Fan :)

xoxo Lion_Lamb_13 xoxo