Chapter 11 - Pieces of Advice

EPOV

I was sitting on the couch when I heard Alice sat beside me. 

"I heard that Bella's not feeling well?" She asked.

"Yeah, she fainted while we're doing blood typing in biology." I answered.

"Oh, I hope she can go to school tomorrow." She said.

"I hope so." I said and I noticed that she was home before dark.

"You came home early" I said not even sure if it's a statement or a question.

"Yep, Jasper has something to do. So he brought me home early." She said.

"Okay. How were things with you and him?" I asked curiously.

"Well, Jasper and I, uuhm, kinda private with our relationship but he's a good man. He loves me too much." She said, stairing in space while smiling.

"Just tell me if something's wrong. I'm always here." I said and she hugged me while saying, "I know you do brother. Thanks so much."

"Alice?" I muttered not sure if I should ask advice from her.

"Yes?" She said.

"I just want to ask... What will be the effect if someone will keep their feelings to themselves? Like, they'll never admit it to someone they love." I asked keeping my nervousness to myself.

"It depends on the situation, brother. It also depends on the person who kept on hiding those feelings. Is this... about Bella?" She said and I was surprised of how she knew about this.

"I'm..." I sighed. "Yes." I said and looked down.

"Look at me brother." Alice commanded and so I looked at her.

"Why didn't you tell Bella about this? Why not confront her?" She said with different tones.

"I can't. I'm a coward. I'm affraid that I'll lose my friendship with her. It's the only thing I have with her." I said those words, being open with Alice for the first time.

"Brother, what if she loves you too? Why not give it a try? Chances were often missed because of lies." She said.

"I think... you're right. I will tell her, soon." I said.

"That's my brother!" She said laughing.

"Thanks Alice, you're the best!" I said.

*******************************************************

I finished eating dinner with mom and Alice, dad was still on the hospital running errands. I immediately went to my room after eating to think. 

I turned the stereo on and played slow songs to entertain myself. I can't stop thinking on how to confess my feelings to Bella. Too many questions surrounded my mind and I don't even know what were the answers. I want to tell Bella how much I love her and if she would accept to be my girlfriends, but will she accept it? Obviously, I don't really know but I hope she will. 

I lay down to bed and got my phone. My mind's still clouded of ways on how to formally say this to Bella. I need to say this to Bella as soon as possible and I remember Alice said, "Chances were often missed because of lies." I don't want that to happen, I know there's always hope. Soon, because of too much thinking my eyes drooped and I fell asleep.

*******************************************************

BPOV

I woke up earlier than my alarm. I examined myself in front of the mirror and thank god, I returned in my natural pale skin. My head's okay now and it's not spinning around unlike yesterday. I went to the bathroom, took a warm bath and changed to my clothes. I went downstairs and smelled omelet. I sat infront of Emmett and he seemed hungry, he stuffed the omelet and chewed it very fast.