Chapter 16 - Last Day

BPOV

I'm so happy that time travels so fast and today's the last day of school. Winter break, here I come! For the past days, almost all of the students were excited to go somewhere and enjoy. But here I am, no plans because all I could think, it's better to hibernate here at home.

I went to the bathroom and had a warm bath. Today's very cold so I prefer to wear sweatshirt and thick pants with boots. I grabbed my things before going downstairs and instructed Emmett to go ahead. I waited for Edward at the doorstep and soon he arrived with his shining car.

"Hey!" I got in the car and he kissed my cheek causing me to blush.

"You know Bella, you should get used to be kissed by your boyfriend." He smirked.

"Well, I'm still adjusting." I laughed.

"Any plans?" He asked.

"Nope, you?" I replied.

"So far, not yet." He said.

"Maybe we should ask what's their plan later at lunch." I said.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Besides, it has been a long time since we've hang out with them." He added.

He parked the car beside Emmett's jeep then he got out and opened my door for me. "Thank you." I said, "Sure." He replied to me. We walked inside the school our hands together. We stopped near the lockers and he cleared my face with the strands of my hair and said, "I'll see you later at lunch. Love you." "Okay, love you too." I said and let go of his hand and went to my next class.

I'm so glad that after how many weeks of the news about me and Edward, it already died down. Some people just can't get enough but I don't care about them. Classes this morning passed like wind but they're good and no one annoyed me. Even though this Newton guy isn't over me, well, he needs to accept the fact that I'm with Edward already.

********************************************************

I sat in the vacant chair beside Edward while waiting for the others. I saw Alice tugging on Jasper and she moved him like whirlwind going here. "What's wrong with her?" I thought. Next, the perfect couple arrived, Emmett and Rose. They're just holding hands not showing any sweetness but in their eyes you could see how much they love each other.

"Bella?" Edward's soft velvet voice cut me from my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I looked up at him.

"I love you." He smiled and my stomach was filled with butterflies.

I stared at him, "You know what, you're right." 

"About what?" His expression changed into puzzlement.

"That I should get used by your treatment to me. Your kisses, your words of love and your actions." I said and he chuckled softly.

"Hey guys!" Alice shouted at us though we're near each other.

"Calm down, Alice." Jasper said rubbing the back of Alice but she glared at him so he stopped.

"What's the news?" Rose asked.

"We'll be..." Alice was cut off by Emmett.

"It's going to be half day! Which means we got to go home after lunch!" Emmett boomed loudly.