Chapter 7 - Dinner

EPOV 

I saw Bella sitting on the bench and I immediately honked to get her attention. She jumped, a little startled by me. She got in the car and I noticed that she was very quiet and deep in thought for the last few days. "Is someting wrong with her?" I thought. We were quiet and she kept on fidgeting her fingers so I decided to break the silence. 

"Bella, you okay?" I asked politely.

"Uhhmm, yeah. Btw, you haven't told me where we're going." She said.

"We're going to my favorite place in Port Angeles. Don't worry I'll bring you home early." I faced her with a smile on my face.

"Okay, thank you Edward." She said and I felt happy with her saying my name. I always feel a very special connection to Bella, she's very kind and beautiful in her own way. Silence washed us again and I picture myself with Bella later in our dinner. Alice told me many times that I should confess my feelings to Bella but I don't want to break our friendship. 

We arrive in the restaurant and I found Bella asleep. I stared at her intently and she looked very peaceful. I tapped her shoulder and she opened her eyes. I could see that she felt embarrased and at the same time shocked. I left her inside the car while I turn to the other side to open her door. She mouthed "Thanks" to me and I just smiled at her. I want to show her that there was still a gentleman left. I led her to the table I'd reserved yesterday, it's kinda private. 

We were settled and I requested the waiter to serve the meal. Bella and I started eating and got talking too. She asked my purpose on asking her to dinner and I answer that this was my thank you gift to her. She blushed with my answer and I can't help but smile. We talked about our families and ourselves. I also learned many things about her. We talked about our past life and we mostly have good memories. I checked my watch and it's 8:30 pm. I decided to get Bella home, not wanting Bella to be scolded.

*******************************************************

BPOV

I enjoyed a lot during the dinner with Edward, I just realized he was a happy-go-lucky person and I'm blessed to be one of his friend. He joked me that we should get home or else my father will hunt him down. I rolled my eyes and we ended laughing. We remained quiet inside the car with classical songs playing on the stereo. We were parked outside my house and I thanked him again for taking me to dinner. After that, I waited on the front porch of my house watching as Edward swerved down the road.

I entered the house and found my mom washing dishes, dad and Emmett watching the latest baseball game. "Hey, I'm home!" I said. They all stopped as if they didn't know I was inside.

"Hey Bells! How's your date with Edward?" Emmett said evily. 

"Emmett!" I groaned.

"Wait, what date?" Dad said raising his eyebrow.

"Hun, I allowed Bella to go dinner with Edward. I thought it's a dinner, isn't it? Mom said.

"Dad, don't believe Emmett. I went dinner with Edward and it's not a date." I emphasized the words dinner and date. 

"Okay but if this Edward will be dating you, you should tell me." Dad said.

"Dad, I know all the regulations here. No need to remind me." I said soothing my father.

"Emmett, I hate you." I said playing angry.

"Oh no Bells! You can't be angry to me." He said and when I was about to turn my back, he tickled me.

"Em-Emmett!!! Stop it!! I will kill you!!" I said between laughs while mom and dad watched us awkwardly.

"Tell me you're not angry?!" Emmett said.

"Yes! I can never be angry with you! I said and he stopped tickling me.

Dad commanded us to went upstairs and rest. Emmett and I kissed our parents good night and headed to our rooms still laughing about the incident. Thankfully, I got no homework to do so I walked inside the bathroom to have my bath. Minutes passed, I was done so I changed into my night clothes. My phone vibrated and it was a text coming from Edwad, "Thanks for your company, I really enjoyed the dinner with you. Good night Bella, see you tomorrow." -Edward. I instantly replied to him saying, "Sure, it's also fun. Thanks for invtiting me to the dinner. Good night and see yah!" -Bella. 

I turned off the lamp and climbed to bed. I can't stop smiling while recalling the dinner we had. Edward is not only handsome but also has a good heart and I admire him for that. I just found myself falling in love for him more and more as the time goes by. I slept and my dreams were mostly about him. "MY EDWARD" 

A/N: What do you think about the chapter? I will update again tomorrow. They both feel the same way about each other but tries to hide it. Will they be able to hide it as they grew closer each day? Let me know what you think.

Comment, Vote, Fan :)

xoxo Lion_Lamb_13 xoxo