Author's Note

Please read this...

I'm working on the next chapters of Enchanted but it seems like nobody is voting and commenting on this book... Please if you're reading these, try to vote my story/chapters... I'm debating with myself if I should delete this or keep going on... So if you want me to keep writing this story, please try to appreciate my work by voting... I'm not forcing anyone but I'm only trying to express my point... I'm new to wattpad and I'm also new in writing stories... So I'm not sure if you like it guys... All negative/positive comments are available because its the only thing that motivates me in writing... But please don't be too harsh in expressing your point the comment box, please try to understand me also... Please comment your advice on how I should write this book... I know that the chapters are very short but please bear with me... I don't want to put this book on hold but please try to comment or vote because in that case I'll know that someone is going to rate me on how I work... I'm not blaming nor forcing anyone... I'm happy for those who read this book but please try to vote or just comment... I'm very thankful for those who vote and those who gave me advice like @Music_Loves_Me13...

I know that this book is only posted a week ago and I understand that it's not yet discovered... But those 72 persons who have read this, please try to do my favor because I'll be very glad... I'm not that greedy not to dedicate the chapter to someone who likes my work... I'm only a 13 year old girl writing this book and I'm doing my best to update almost daily to let my readers enjoy... I'm also busy with my other activities like school and my family... Please bear with me... I will update soon and I hope that you'll all appreciate my work... I'm not angry, I'm just expressing myself :))

Lion_Lamb_13