Chapter 8 - Plans

*drop* *drop* *drop*

My eyes were still closed and I felt something dropping on me. I slowly opened my eyes and my vision wasn't clear yet. I saw a muscular man standing in front of me. "Emmett?" I asked then I rubbed my eyes and saw it's Emmett. "Hey, what the hell?" I shouted at him and he just laughed. "Bells, we have a class to catch so you better get up now." He said. 

"Class, class, class..." I mumbled to myself. I got up and went to have my shower, then I changed into my shirt and jeans with matching vans. I grabbed my bag and skipped breakfast knowing that Emmett will complain and we might be late for class.

I went straight to my first class "Trigonometry" with Jessica as my seatmate. "Great!" I sighed. She'll talk nonsense to me again, I sat on my chair avoiding the stares I received. Jess was talking to Lauren, they're the same! "The Gossip Girls!" "I hate my class with the both of them, gosh! They're irritating!" I thought. But of course, I don't have any choice so I just sit here like a deaf. 

*******************************************************

The teacher entered the room and seeing almost all the students talking, he cleared his throat. Soon the students recognized and they composed theirselves while Jessica and Lauren kept on whispering. The lesson started and I wrote the important details and I noticed the both of them talking about BOYS! I always knew that Jessica had a thing for Mike Newton but he doesn't like Jessica, I wonder why? Lauren also likes Tyler since the day we started our High School but Tyler doesn't give any comments to that. 

The teacher heard the giggles that they made and he called out Jessica to answer. Jessica stood up, embarrassed so the teacher asked them to stay in the office. Thank God, I'm not gonna endure their gossips for the whole class. My mind went flying and that makes me physically present but mentally absent. I wonder what plans do I have this weekend? The bell rang and we all filed out the classroom going to our next class. 

*******************************************************

Classes this morning was okay, except for Trig. I was the first one to sit down on our usual spot. I waited for them, Alice and Jasper were already holding their tray with food. Edward was next to sit down with only a bottle of soda. "Where were Emmett and Rose?" I asked but they just nodded. I was about to stand up when someone scared me to death. "Oh Gosh!" I shouted and all students stared at me while they laughed very hard too. I looked away at them and blushed a deep red.

I heard someone giggled at my back and saw Rose then she pointed down. When I looked down at the back of my chair, I saw Emmett smiling sheepishly at me. I was really scared to death when he frightened me and I got very angry but at the same time found it funny. Emmett's not a grown up man, you would think about his physical appearance but literaly, he is childish. He loves to make pranks on me and also corny jokes. 

"Emmett, what were you doing? You scared the hell out of me!" I said and he got up from his "hiding place." 

"Don't be angry, I just want to make you happy." He said while the rest just looked us awkwardly. I rolled my eyes at him and dropped the subject. 

We were settled now and Alice showed us a picture of a beach. "So, what do you think?" She said excitedly. We just looked at her with no idea. "What's that for?" I asked. "It's weekend!" She said with a "duh" tone. "We're going to the beach?" Emmett boomed. "Exactly Emmett!" Alice said enthusiastically. "It means..." Alice started. "It means, we will go shopping tomorrow before we go to the beach!" Rose said cutting Alice's sentence. "YES!" Alice and Rose giggled. 

"Hey." I said to Edward and he just looked at me.

"You seemed quiet today. What's the matter?" I said.

"We, the guys, don't like shopping." He said and I chuckled.

"Why not tell them, you'll just fetch us after shopping?" I said. At the corner of my eye, I saw Alice pouting.

"Alice? You, okay?" Jasper said.

"No, because the guys will not go shopping." She said in reply.

"Of course we would go." Jasper said eyeing Edward and Emmett with a sorry look. Of course Jasper doesn't want Alice sad.

"Babe, please go." Rose said to Emmett and he just stared at her speechless.

"Y-Ye-Yea. I-I'll g-go." Emmett said mesmerized by the way Rose coaxed him.

"Yay! Now, we'll all go to shopping." Alice said.

"How about me and Bella? We haven't decided yet." Edward teased her.

"Please, Bella?" Alice said with her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I groaned then whispered to Edward, "I'm sorry." And he just smiled at me.

We talked about the plan tomorrow and we will all meet up at Port Angeles, 8 am. Alice suggested that they would ride in their partner's car while eyeing me evily. That leaves me and Edward alone. Edward agreed to fetch me and what else can I do, I agreed too, in fact I would love it. The bell rang and we went to our designated classrooms.

*******************************************************

I went home tired after my Gym class and I did the practical test successfuly. I went upstairs to change and watch tv downstairs. I did not to do my homework, cause it's weekend! I got a soda and junk food for my snacks and watched a movie. Emmett stayed in his own room and I'm sure he's planning on something again. Mom went to her friend's house and will be home late. I called dad and asked if he'll allow Emmett and I to go out tomorrow and he agreed. It was getting late and so I went to my room. I was really tired and tomorrow would surely be much more tiring so I decided to sleep early. I turned off the lamp and got my cellphone, alarmed it to 6:30. I was holding it when it buzzed, a text message coming from Edward. 

"Good night Bella. Wake up early, I'll fetch you at around 7:15. :)" -Edward

"Good night too. I will and thank you. :)" -Bella

I put my phone on the dresser and had my beauty sleep. zzzZZZ

A/N: I made this chapter a little longer... Tell me what you think bout it... The next chapter will be fun!

Comment, Vote, Fan :)

xoxo Lion_Lamb_13 xoxo