Epilogue

BPOV

8 years later... 

So many things happened in the past few years. We all went to college together, graduated, celebrated every holidays with our family and friends, everything was perfect. Of course, we can't avoid the fact that problems came to our lives, but we faced them together and remained strong for one other.

Some things never really changed; Emmett was still in his usual goofy self, Alice being the fashionista, Rosalie in her bitchy/protective mode, Jasper with his very good advice, Edward being chased by thousands of girls, and me as the quiet and clumsy girl. 

Emmett and Rosalie were married not long after we graduated college, and they adopted baby Declan, who was now a 2 year old, cute boy. Rose and Emmett decided to open a car repair shop where Rose managed it while my brother worked as a lawyer. 

Alice and Jasper surprisingly became official just a year ago. They eloped by going to Vegas, being married by a fancy minister with cheap wedding bands. I never, once in my life, imagined that Alice Cullen the fashionista of the group would have a simple wedding. Alice worked as a designer and Jasper's a psychologist. 

Edward and I, well, we're also married a few months ago. Edward worked as a surgeon in Seattle hospital, and I used my degree in English by working on a publishing company. We don't have a child yet, but we were planning to build our own little family soon. 

As soon as we found our respective jobs, we decided to move to Seattle. We live just few blocks away from each other's house, therefore, we can still visit anytime we want. Alice and I were usually at Rose's house cuddling and spoiling Declan. 

*******************************************************

1 month later... 

"So how does it taste?" I heard Rose say. 

"Hmm, it's a bit okay." Alice responded.

I entered the kitchen and was assulted by the most disgusting smell. "Bella, there you are. Hey, are you okay?" Rose asked worriedly.

"Yeah, you're turning green." Alice hopped off the bar stool and went to me.

"Oh, god! Can I use the bathroom, Rose?" I said, feeling nauseous.

"Sure."

Alice helped me inside the bathroom. I puked everything inside my stomach while Alice held my hair in her hands. I have been puking up for 3 days now, but I was sure that I didn't eat anything poisonous. I asked Rose for a mouthwash, and she gladly let me borrowed.

We walked back going to Rose's kitchen. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Uh, I don't know. I mean, I have been vomiting for 3 days now, and I'm sure I didn't have food poison. What if..." I rambled and Alice shushed me.

"What's that god awful smell?" I asked, wrinkling my nose.

"What do you mean?" Alice asked.

"I could smell something really bad, and it makes me sick."