¢нαρтєя 5

Tini's POV

The time was 6 p.m and I had a date.

Ugh. I hate thinking that I have a date with him.

I got dressed. Nothing fancy or something. I just wore something comfy.(Picture in media)

After some minutes I heard the door downstairs. I grabbed my keys and swung it open.

It was Jorge obviously.

"Hey."I step outside.

"Hey. Ready?"

"Yeah."I let out a breath. "Let's get this over with."

I am really not in the mood to go out with him.

We were silently walking when a guy dressed like a ghost with a black cape and a mask appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh my god!"I placed my hand on my chest. "You jerk!"

"Go fuck yourself dude!"Jorge pushed him. "You scared her!" He added and punched him.

"If you dare scare her again you are going to get worse. Okay?"He says and we walk away leaving the guy behind us saying 'It was just a freaking prank dude!'.

"You didn't have to do that you know."I say at Jorge almost yelling.

"Who said that I had to?"He said not looking at me.

"Anyway, where we going?"I ask him.

I was actually surprised from his reaction. I mean he just scared me, that's all.

"You'll see. It's a surprise."He says finally looking at me and flashing a tiny smile.

"Okay." I say unsure if I actually was okay with that.

We were walking so much that it seemed like eternity.

With his jokes the whole way of getting there. Some of them were funny but some of them not so much.

We arrived at a lake. A very beautiful one as well. The sun was almost setting and Jorge sat down on the grass.

Soon I did the same. I admired the beautiful view when I felt his hand hug my waist.

"What are you doing?"I ask looking at him.

"Well if you don't feel comfortable I can–"

"If you want you can keep it there but nothing else."I say with a dead serious look.

"Okay."He replies and I thow him a small smile.

The sunset was beautiful from there.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Tini?"

"Yes?"I said not taking my eyes off of the view.

"I know I shouldn't ask but, have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"Well, actually, yes. But he was a jerk."I say.

I remembered what happened that night like it was yesterday.

Flashback

"Where are we going?"I giggled as he grabbed me by my wrist.

"You'll see."He says with a smirk.

His beautiful smirk.

"Here we are!"He says and I realize we were in a streets corner.

!TW:Attempt of sexual assault!

A dark deserted streets corner.

"What is this place?"My smile was swiped off my face.

I saw him coming close and leaning in to kiss me. When he connected my lips to his he pushed my back against the wall and started making our kiss deeper, messier, dirtier.

Then his hands started traveling down my skirt attempting to take it off.

"What are you doing?"I ask him.

"Making this the best night ever."He says with a smirk but it was not one of the beautiful ones he always gave to me.

This one was all evil and lust. I didn't recognize the person right in front of me. It certainly wasn't the one I had falled in love with.

I started getting scared. No. Terrified.

"No. Please..."I pleaded him. Desperation in my voice.

"C'mon don't be so lame. Let's have some fun. Isn't this exciting? "He says and tries to kiss me again.

I turn my face away from him.

"No!"I yell.

He releases me from his grip and slaps me.

I fall down on my knees.

"YOU WILL DO AS I SAY BITCH!"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Easy. Fun." He let out an ugly laugh.

"Now get up and let me do my job."

I stand up slowly and then run away as fast as my legs I could handle.

I was shaking and didn't know how far I could go but I knew that I couldn't stop until I knew I was safe from him.

He was chasing after me.

"SCREW YOU!"I yell not looking back even for a second.

"You got it all wrong babe! That's what I intend to do."He yells.

I felt hot tears streaming down my face and they wouldn't stop even if I wanted them too.

My vision was blurry and all I could think was, how could I love someone like him? How foolish could I be?

End of Flashback

"What did he–?"He starts saying until the sight of me crying stops him.

"Hey, it's okay you're with me now."He starts caressing my back.

"You know, h–he was a player just like you are now." I sniffed.

"So how can I t–trust you?"I stare at him.

My vision was blurry with the tears building up my eyes. My brows were frowned, honestly questioning him because it's true.

How could I trust him?

"Maybe if you tell me what happened I may find something that will prove you can."

"I don't know Jorge."I look away.

"Okay. You can tell me when you are ready, if you want. Okay?" He smiled.

"Okay."I reply smiling a bit.

"Let's talk about something else. Shall we?" I nod.

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys!It's a week till I updated here so I decided to update today!!

Who do you think is Tini's Ex-boyfriend?
Tell me on comments below!!
Till the next chapter...

~Yours Vicky ;)

Only A Betजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें