¢нαρтєя 6

Tini's POV

"So,"I start and wipe the tears on my face.

"Still won't tell me how you managed to get my phone number and my address?"

"Nope."He replied with a smirk.

"I am waiting.."I fold my arms.

"Fine. I got them both from Lodo."

"Oh that sneaky brat. She's the reason I got myself into this mess with you."I say slighty irritated and a little betrayed.

"You mean, into a hot mess with me."He said leaning very close to me.

"You promised."I say strictly.

"Right."He backs away.

"So, did you ever have a girlfriend?"

"You wanna know because you wanna rip their faces off since I was in a relationship with them then? Huh.

His cocky attitude disappeared.

"Well believe it or not, yes. I did have."

"First of all, of course not. I am just sorry for this poor girls because they lost their virginity with your ass." I say grinning.

But he didn't laugh. Nor did he make any sassy comment.

He kept looking at the lake. Like he had completely lost touch with reality.

"Did I–, did I say something wrong?" I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"No, no.." He finally looks away from the lake but faces the ground.

"Okay. If don't want to, don't tell me.I get it if you don't."I started caressing his shoulder.

"I think we should go. It's getting late and your parents will get worried."He starts standing up.

"Yeah."I say standing up as well.

We started walking in awkard silence.

"Were you, scared?"He asks out of nowhere.

"What do you mean?"

"Nevermind." And we continue walking in silence again.

I wrapped my arms around my body because it was freezing outside tonight.

He notices me and takes off his jacket.

"Here." He gestures it in my direction.

"No. It's okay. It's not that cold."

"I didn't ask. I just said take it."I grab it and put it around my shoulders.

"Thanks."I say shyly.

Why? Why am I acting shy around him all of a sudden?

We arrived in front of my house. Before I could open the door he grabs my wrist and I turn around.

"Um, do you mind if I..?"He says.

Of course he wants a hug. He knows what comes next if he kisses me.

"Sure."

He kisses my cheek.

I feel my cheeks warm up a bit.

"Night."He says and leaves.

"Good Night."I say and go inside the house.

"Where were you young lady?You had us worried sick." My mum scolds me.

"I was out."

"And I can see you had company."She says pointing out the fact that I was wearing Jorge's jacket.