¢нαρтєя 27

Tini's POV

"What did you two talk about?"Cande asked when all of the girls were gathered around me.

"Nothing important girls."I said smiling at them.

"We don't care if it's important! Tell us!"Alba said and I sigh.

"Look, we just talked. You know I don't see him as anything more than a friend."

"If you don't tell us, we will tell him that your mouth doesn't stop talking about him."Mechi threatens.

"Fine!"I glare at her."He told me, more like asked me, if I want to get together with him..."

"Are you freaking serious?"Mechi shouts.

"Shh!"

"Oh don't shh me young lady. You said it wasn't important and this is very important!"She says sassy.

"It's not that important!"I cross my arms and look away. My eyes instantly went to him talking with Diego.

"Yeah. That's why you're staring at him."Mechi says.

"Look, I am just confused."

"Not as confused as we are! You didn't tell us anything about this."Alba crossed her arms.

"I didn't want to show off."

"That wouldn't be showing off. That would be friends talk."

"Oh great. Will we argue about this now?"

"Girls, she already had an arguement with him like three days ago. Don't push it."Lodo said.

"You knew about this?"Cande says.

"What else didn't you tell us about? That you kissed or anything?"I blush. Alba's eyes widen.

"You kissed and you never told me?"Lodo asks.

"It was after our talk about Jim's girlfriend."I say feeling guilty now.

"So what else? You had a crush on Jim?"Alba asks.

"How do you know about this?"

"So, it's true?!"

"Yes..."Me and Lodo say in union looking down.

"I thought we were actually friends but it turns out you two are being besties."Cande says.

"Girls, are we really fighting about this?"I say.

"Maybe we are."Alba says and stands up, gathering her things and goes away.

"Sorry but I'm with her."Cande says and does the same.

"Alba! Cande..."I say.

"Sorry Tini but maybe you're better off without us."Then she goes away.

————————————

Jorge's POV

I saw Alba, Cande and Mechi leaving and my curiosity grew.

What happened?

I walked towards Lodo and Tini.

"Hey. Why are the girls leaving?"I ask and they both look at me. Suddenly Tini stands up and hugs me while burying her face in my chest.

"What happened?"

"I am such a bad friend..."

"What? No you're not. What are you talking about?"I say and caress her cheeks.

"We fought, because, I didn't tell them about, stuff. And I talk about them only with Lodo..."

"That doesn't make you a bad friend."I give her a little smile.