¢нαρтєя 25

Tini's POV

"And I was like what the heck are you saying?"We all laughed.

"I wouldn't understand either!"I said.

"Hey girls."Jim said coming toward us with a girl by his side.

"Hey."Lodo said hitting me with her elbow.

"I want you to meet my girlfriend Anna. Anna this is Lodo, Alba, Mechi, Cande and Tini."

"Nice to meet you all."She smiles.

"Nice to meet you too."Lodo says."If you'll excuse us, me and Tini have to go. Come on Tinita."She stands up and I follow her.

"What a jerk!"She says when we were alone.

"First he kisses you and then he just finds another girl?"

I couldn't describe how I felt. I didn't know if I was feeling sad, angry, or just upset. But had this strange feeling of relief, and I didn't know why.

"Tini? Are you listening?"Lodo says grabbing my attention.

"Sorry Lodo. I am just, I don't know how I feel right now."

"You surely don't seem sad. You would have already burst into tears right now."

"Angry?"

"Maybe."

"Lodo, I have this strange feeling of relief and I don't know why."

"Do you like someone else besides Jim?"

My mind automaticaly went to Jorge.

"I don't think so..."

"Maybe it's because you think that if you were a couple he would eventually cheat on you so you are relieved,  because he didn't get the chance hurt you."

"Probably..."

Jorge's POV

"Probably..."She says.

It sounds unsure. So does that meant that she likes someone else?

—————————————–

"Dude! Where were you last night? You missed some really good babes."Ruggero says.

"I don't really care and I was doing stuff."I say and before he could reply I spoke first. "And before you say why, I think it happened again."

"No fucking way! Who?"

"With the girl from the bet."

"Shit man."

"I know. Imessed up."

"What is going on in that fucking head of yours Jorge?"

"I have no fucking clue."I cover my head with my hands.

"You've got yourself into some serious crap."

"Don't remind me."

"How did it happen?"

"I don't know. It just happened."

"Speak of the devil."He says and I look up, only to see Tini coming towards us.

"Hey..."She says and I turn to Rugge implying for him to leave before he says something stupid.

"Hey."I say when he is gone.

"What, no bugaboo? M'lady? Or princess?"She asks.

"I thought you didn't like them."I smirk.

"Oh trust me, I don't. I am just surprised that you didn't call me any of them."

"Sure you are, princess."

"What makes you come here anyway?"

I am asking because I usually come to her and not the other way around.

"Nothing. What makes you think that I came here for a reason?"She said leaning in closer to me.

"Because I usually come to you, not the other way around."I smirk and look at her lips. (A/N If any of you have noticed, Jorge always looks at her lips before kissing her.)

"Well, I just wanted to see you."

"You're lying."I say quietly.

"If I kissed you, would you believe me?"She almost whispers.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes, very."She says and then presses her soft lips on mine.

I enjoyed every second of our kiss because... Who knows, maybe the nightmares will come true.

—————————————

Tini's POV

"Tini? Tini!"

"What?"

"I was asking you if you wanted to come to the beach today."

"Yeah, sure. With who?"

"With the other girls of course. But I was thinking of telling Diego to come too."

"As long as Jorge doesn't come, I am in."

"Great! See you today at six."

"See ya."

————————————

I wore my bikini and went to the beach. It wasn't that far anyway so I went by foot and enjoyed the sun.

I saw that Lodo and the others were there already so I walked towards them.

"Hey guys."I greeted them.

"Hey Tini."Lodo says.

"Wanna go in? Jorge is already inside."

"Lodo!"I whined."I told you if he is here  then I don't wanna come."

"Oh come on Tini. Pretty please!"She tried to do the puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh. I hate you."I say and take off my dress.

When we were in we started splashing each other with water and having the best time, until I felt a pare of hands grabbing my waist and diving me into the water.

I got myself out and started hitting the person. But I only got him –I assumed it was Jorge– to grab me again and placing me on his shoulders.

"Put me down!"

"Stop complaining and moving or you will again end up in the water again!"

Yes, it was him.

"Diego! Where is the camera?"Lodo yells.

"Why?"He yells back.

"I need to get a picture of these two cuties together!"

"Lodo!"I yelled and I could feel my cheeks warming up. Luckily the water was cold and the sun had already kinda burned my face.

"Stop fucking moving!"Jorge yells and I drop myself into the water.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyssssssssssss!!!!!!! I hope you liked reading this as much as i loved writing it and as much i love you all for the 7.2K reads!!!!Love you all so muuuuchh!!!!!!!<3333333333333

Vote&Comment!

Till the next chapter..

Yours Vicky~