¢нαρтєя 23

Jorge's POV

"Dad! If mum wants you here, you should come here immediently!"

"And why is that little monkey?"Dad said tickling me.

"Because she is the best!"I said laughing.

"Oh am I?"Mum asked.

"Of course you are!"

"Then what about me?"Dad said faking to be sad.

"You are both the best!"

"And you are the best son that a parent would ever want."Mum smiles at me.

"I love you both sooo much!"

"We love you too monkey."Dad said.

If you loved me, why did you leave me?

My childhood years were with no real happiness. My grandma took care of me when my parents were gone – car accident– but then she left me too when I was fifteen.

From that day on, I took care of myself. Alone. Until, I thought I found the light, the happiness of my life. But it turned out I was wrong. Could it be her, my new but also real light and happiness?

Let's hope so.

—–——————————

Tini's POV

"Tini. You're hiding something."Mechi says.

"No. I am not Mechi."

"You know you can tell me anything."

"Yes. That's why I am not hiding anything from you."

"You're not hiding it from me! You're hiding it from all of us."

I sigh."Look Mechi. I am not hiding you all anything."She glares at me.

"Fine. But after school."

"I knew it!"

———————————

"And why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to think that I like showing off or anything like that."

"Are you kidding me? Why would I?"

"I don't know. Because we met recently?"I say unsure.

"Just never hide anything from me."She says."Does anyone else know about it?"

"Well..."She stares in disbelief.

"Who?"

"Lodo..."I shout my eyes.

"Seriously? Lodo knows?"

"Yes and I am so sorry. I just trusted her more please don't hate me. I consider you my friend too! Ugh! I don't know what I was thinking! I am so sorryyy!"I say all in one breath that even I couldnt understand what I was saying for a second.

"Calm down girl!"She smiles."I just am surprised that Lodo didn't tell anyone yet."

"Jorge knows too."

"What?!"She pretended that she was ready to faint."He knows about you and Jim?"

"Yeah.."I say and remember our last conversation.

I should really talk to him.

"Mechi, do you know if Jorge's parents are dead?"I say quietly.

"No. Like I have already told you, he was very mysterious and then... Maybe Stephie knows."