¢нαρтєя 7

Jorge's POV

She walks past me with an angry look on her face.

I just smirk at her and turn to Lodo.

"Pss. Lodita. Was she talking much about me?"

"What did I say about the Lodita nickname?" She sighs. "And she wasn't really looking forward to tell me what happen yesterday. So no she didn't."She threw a fake smile at me.

"Okay. Let's say I believe you this time." I chuckled. "Anyways, I am going to Diego when the lesson is finished."

Oh this was going to be good.

"He said he was introducing me this girl."I checked her expression for a minute. "What was her name again?"I say clicking my fingers. "Damn I must have forgot."

Not that I mind her not telling me that much, but I want to make sure that she at least has some sort of positive attitude when she talks about me.

I really wanna win this bet. Seeing a naked Diego walking around school is going to be a blast.

"What?" She turns around to face me. "What's her name Jorge! Tell me now. So I can rip her face off."

"Sorry but I don't remember maybe what exactly Tini told you about yesterday can refresh my memory." I wink at her.

"She just told me what happened Jorge. The guy that scared her. The lake and that you gave her your jacket — which got her trouble with her parents by the way—. Now, tell me her name."

"Thank you for information Lodita but to your disappointment ,there's no girl Diego wants to interduce me. I just wanted to know about yesterday."I grinned.

"What? You brat. That's what you did last time as well. I thought you were serious this time!"

"Wow, Tini called you a brat as well when I told her that you leaked her phone number and address to me."

Then the bell rang meaning that the lesson was over.

"You did what? And she called me a what?"She said following me.

"Yes. Now leave me alone please Lodo."I say making my way to my locker.

To my surprise, Tini was standing in front of it.

"What a nice surprise. Is it my birthday? Cause I got the best present right in front of my locker." I walk over to her. "What brings you here babe?"

"Quit the acting and tell me you're so annoying? I got suspended for three days because of you."

"Oops?" I put my hands in the air innocently. "And what do you want me to say?"I grab both her hands.

"I am so sorry Tini, I never wanted this to happen." Then I realize how funny that sounded coming from me and I start laughing.

"No. And let go of my hands. People are staring and I don't want them to get the wrong impression."I obey her orders and she sighs.

"Well, I am going now."She walks away.

"Finally I never thought that she would leave."I hear a very familiar voice coming from behind me.

I turn around and see Stephanie. My ex specifically.

"What do you want?"I say facing my locker because I don't even want to look at her.

"The reason you keep ignoring me."

Seriously? She knows what she's done and now she is asking me why am I ignoring her? This girl is clearly oblivious as hell.

I don't even know why I even...

"You know exactly why Stephanie. Don't pretend to play dumb."I close my locker giving her a last disappointed look before walking away.

"Jorge please! I've changed. Just give me another chance." She runs behind me.

"Stop lying. Will you?"

"I am not lying!"

"Yeah." I let out a cold laugh. "That's what you said 1 year ago too Steph."I almost turn to face her for a second but I continue walking away.

"Jorge, I love you okay?!"

Pfft.What a drama queen honestly.

"I said, stop lying."

Then make my way to the lunch.

I sit down with the boys. I notice that not all of them are here.

God, I hope none of them saw that.

"Dude what was that with Stephie all about?"I turn and see that it was Samuel who was asking.

"Drama, like always."I sigh. "She is always so melodramatic. You all know that by now."

"Yeah we know. She can be a pain in the ass sometimes."Ruggero says.

"You can say that again."Facu added.

We broke up a long time ago, but it still hurts a lot to hear them talk about her like that.

"Guys, I don't wanna hear about her anymore, okay?Eat your damn food."They go silent, everyone except Ruggero of course.

He is my best friend. He never listens to me like the others do and I am fine with it but sometimes it annoys the crap out of me. Only because he is usually right.

Always right actually.

"We are going to talk later." He gives me a strict look and I just nod.

Tini's POV

After my convo with Jorge, I got to the lunch.

Yeah, I still have to continue this school day after the principal suspended me. Great,isn't it?

I walk to the table that all my friends usually sit.

"Hey."I greeted them.

"Detention?"Mechi says.

"Nope. Even better, I got suspended for three days."I sit down.

"Ouch."Lodo comments.

"Did you guys see the conversation Stephie and Jorge have earlier?"Cande says peaking my interest.

"No. What did they say?"Alba replies.

"Well,they had a conversation right after Tini walked away from Jorge's locker. No one could actually hear what they were saying but then things got a bit heated. Jorge was walking away and she claimed that she loved him."

What? How can someone actually love that guy?

"Really?"

"Believe it or not she did."Lodo said. "I saw the whole thing too."

"Usual Stephie."Mechi comments disinterested.

"Where they dating or something?"I couldn't help but wonder.

"More than that actually. They were claiming that they were in love. But Jorge wasn't a player at the time. One year ago to be precise."Mechi explained.

"And they broke up?"She nodded.

"Yes but no one knows why. There were rumors that Jorge cheated on her but with everything that has happened, like the scene Stephie make today, we are not so sure anymore."

So Jorge was actually in love at some point.

We both were in love one year ago but it seems that it didn't work out for neither of us. I still don't trust him.

I don't know, I have this bad feeling that if I tell him, I will relive the same feeling of heartbreak I felt back then.

--------------------------
Hey!What do you think? I have a request...if anyone can make me a cover for this book?If you can ofc. Thank you!
Vote and comment!

Till the next time...

Yours Vicky~