¢нαρтєя 31

Tini's POV

How could he? Was I not enough? All the things he told me were lies...

(A/N: Okay, let's rewind a bit shall we?)

I was walking through the hallway when I suddenly heard Jorge's voice.

I got excited so I walked towards to where his voice was coming from. When I arrived there I noticed that he was talking with Diego.

"And why is that?"

"That's none of your business."Jorge says.

What are they talking about?

"Oh I know." Diego moves a step closer with his arms crossed. "Instead of her falling for you. You fell for her. Pathetic. Just like you."

"I just want to end this,okay?"

End? I am so confused.

"Sorry dude. But once you put your butt in this mess and you can't butt out."Diego grinned.

"I don't want to continue this fucking bet!"

"Well you have to. Or else you tell the whole school you're gay."

What bet are they talking about?

"Jeez. Can't you see I am making her suffer? I am suffering as well! I feel guilty Diego! You know what that is? Or do you actually not have any emotions?"

Her?

"It's not like she will figure it out if you win."

"Look Diego. I am quitting this fucking bet and if you don't let me, the whole school will know what actually happened to Mrs.Drake."

"As if anyone will believe you."

"Maybe not everyone but Lodo will."

"She would never."He said between his teeth and was about to hit Jorge.

"Well then that closes our deal. Bet is over."

"Oh no boy. You don't just end this bet. Until we know if Martina fell for you or not. This bet stays."

What?

"And you will leave her.Which I am sure, heartbroken."

"That was the bet, wasn't it?"

A bet.

It was all along. It was Only A Bet.

"It sure was."

I felt my legs getting weak, like someone took a baseball bat and hit them as hard as they can.

I didn't even know I fell on the ground until they both noticed my presence.

"Shit."Jorge ran towards my direction and sat on the ground cupping my face with his hands.