¢нαρтєя 34

Third Person's POV

After all that happened between Tini and Jim, she thought that the best idea was to tell Lodo, her best friend. But after she thought about it again, she should tell all of the girls this time around. She didn't want to cause more drama in her life.

She walked to her house meeting no one inside.Her first thought was that her dad was probably working and she was right.

She grabbed her phone, she went straight tothe group chat she and the girls had created for stuff like this.

Tini
GIRLLLSSSS!!

Lodo
WHAT HAPPENED?!

Cande
DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO UR DAD!?

Mechi
OMFG WHAT HAPPENED!?

Alba
TINIII TELL USSS!!!

Tini is typing...

Tini
Something really important happened!

Cande
TELL US!

Alba
TELL US!

Mechi
TELL US!

Lodo
TELL US!

Tini is typing..

Tini
Jim.
He kissed me.

Lodo
....

Mechi
WHAT

Alba
WTH!??

Cande
WTFFF!!?

Tini
Yeah..

Lodo
OKAY! NONE OF U ALL SEND ANYTHING ELSE. I HAVE TO TYPE SOMETHING BIG.

Lodo is typing...

Lodo
So like he kissed you out of nowhere?! What the fuck is his problem! First he takes on a date, then gets a girlfriend who ISN'T you, just so you get, what? Sad? Jealous? And then HE HAS THE AUDACITY TO KISS YOU? YOU DONT THINK OF GOING BACK TO HIM AGAIN RIGHT TINI?!

Tini
...
Well..

Cande
Shit.

Mechi
For the love of God.

Alba
That's when we all knew, that Tini fucked up.

Lodo
Oh my precious pure Tini..
HAVE YOU GONE NUTS!?

Tini
Girls, I even dated the most arrogant and most selfish guy of school. Look where that got me. What else can happen to me?

Mechi
Well you could get r@ped.

Lodo
Kidnapped.

Cande
You could go to a party together, he could get drunk and get in an accident.

Alba
He could also r@pe you when he is drunk.
Or when you're drunk.

Tini
Oh please like any of these things couldn't have happened with Jorge.

Lodo
Well, see. If didn't know Jorge the way that I know him now, I would agree Tini. But i'm afraid I can't.

Tini
Well i am not sure of what to do yet, so I will leave it alone for now.

Lodo
K

Mechi
okiee

Alba
Okk

Cande
Byeee

She placed her phone on her bed side table and had a quick afternoon nap.

Meanwhile in Jorge's house

"You saw what now?!"Jorge asked Rugge shocked.

"I told you Jorge, I saw Tini and Jim kissing."

"Are you sure it was her?"

"I've never been so sure in my life."

"No, No."He held his head in disbelief.

"Are you okay?"

"Of course I am not okay. The love of my life was kissing someone else."

"Wait. Love of you life? Did I miss something?"

"Rugg, I love her."He gave him a sad smile. "Now, she found someone else. Again..."

Ruggero sighs at his words."This is so fucked up dude. Like so fucked up."

"I screwed up..."

"Real bad."

"You know as my friend you should at least try to make me feel a little bit better about this right? You are clearly not helping."

"Well I would tell you to look on the bright side but there isn't any."

"Thank you."Jorge answers sarcastically.

"Jeez, you are so moody."

"Should I refresh your memory again?"

"Okay okay. Calm down."Jorge just sighs.

Tini's POV

What do I do?

Should I give him another chance? Maybe he seriously does like me and was just trying to make me jealous. Or test me? I don't know. I should give him another chance. You never know what could happen. Some people deserve second chances. I mean, I still really like him and he was so nice to me. I think, I know what to do.

End of Tini's POV

Tini grabbed her phone and started texting Jim.

Tini
Hey Jim, I need to tell u something.

Jim
Yeah sure. Tell me. <3

Her heart skipped a beat after seeing the heart that he sent at the end of his text.

Tini
Oh not like this.
Could we meet somewhere in like, half an hour, maybe?

Jim
Sure. How about the park where it's near your house? Sound good?

Tini
Yeah, see u there.

Jim
See u <3

She smiled at her phone screen and turned it off and jumped off her bed to take a shower.

After a couple of minutes, she was ready wearing some comfy.

When she arrived at the park, Jim was already there.

"Hey... Have you been waiting for long?"

"No, not at all."He smiled.

"Oh okay."She blushed.

"So, what is it that you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh that.."

I can't do it.

"Um.. It's.."She looked at his bright blue eyes and how the sun made them look the same colour of the summer sky. The realised she was stared at them."I can't..."

"Why not?"

"I guess actions speak better than words."She said and kissed his lips, of course, he kissed her back.

She remembered. She remembered his lips on hers. How good and exciting it felt kissing them. Her heart almost beating out of her chest.

His lips. As in, Jorge's lips.

"That's what you wanted to tell me?"She nodded and kissed him again. This time she presses her lips more firmly as if doing it might turn on some kind of light switch.

Nothing.

Little did they know that someone was watching them.

---------------------------------
Hey muffinssss!!!I updated early this time cause inspiration striked me!I hope you liked the chapter!

Vote&Comment!

Till the next chapter...

Yours Vicky~