¢нαρтєя 41

"Come on Jim! Hurry up!"She shouted with her sweet voice.

"I am coming. I am just tired of running so much." I replied to her.

"But it's so awesome to run! The wind blows your hair and you let off steam."She layed on the grass and I admired how beautiful she looked.

Like an angel.

Her beautiful blonde hair was all over the green grass. The sun was highlighting all of her. She looked at me with her hazel eyes, the sun made them look green.

I layed on the grass, next to her and grabbed her hand closing me eyes. Just feeling at peace with her presence.

"What are you feeling?"She asked me.

I turned my head over to her and noticed she still had her eyes closed.

"I couldn't feel more happy."I saw her smiling at that. "What are you feeling?"

"In love."I opened my eyes and looked at her again. This time she was looking at me too.

"So in love. With life, with you."She added and I smiled back at her.

"I am too." I tightened my grip.

She brought her body closer to mine and rested her head on my shoulder as well as her hand on my stomach.

"I adore you Ashley."

"I adore you too."I kissed the top of her head.

I felt so happy. Until...

"Can we go for ice cream?"

"You want to?"

"Yes please. "

"Anything my angel wants."

We stood up still holding each other's arms.

"Do you wanna race?" She smirked.

"You betcha."I smirked too and she let go of my hand.

We started running, she was faster of course.

Then one moment she wasn't looking in front, because her head was turned to me.

"Ashley!"She laughed.

"You are never going to catch me!" Now her whole body was turned to me, running backwards.

"Ashley slow down!"

"Cheater! Never!" She turned in front.

It was too late then.

I saw the truck running with full speed. I heard the noise. I saw the red.

"ASHLEY!"I run as fast as I could. I can still save her.

"NO!"I shouted.

The truck hit her.

Red was everywhere.

I screamed for help. Someone called the ambulance while I was still laying next to her. And whispering to her not to leave me. It was going to be okay.

"I love you so much Ashley. Don't leave me. It's all gonna be okay. You're okay."I teared up and hugged her unconscious body.

She is not dead. She can't be dead.

The ambulance came and they took her. I begged to be taken with her. I couldn't drive. I couldn't leave her.

When we arrived at the hospital they quickly took her to the emergency room.

I waited, I waited so much. It felt like eternity.

A doctor finally came out but it wasn't for her.

"Excuse me. For Ashle–"I couldn't finish because he left.

I waited again. I could not lose my everything. My other half. She was my soulmate.

A doctor came up to me while I was lost in my thoughts and put his hand on my shoulder.

"For Miss Ashley?"I nodded.

"We... We did everything that we couldn't. Unfortunately, we couldn't save her. She..." The world collapsed. All I heard was the muffled voice of the doctor.

I was told she isn't alive. I wish this was a nightmare. I wanted to wake up.

All I had been through with her. All the love we gave each other.

All the dreams we had.

"One day, we will make a very happy family. With three kids and a huge house cause I will be a photographer and you will accomplish your dream job. I will take good care of our kids, cause I will be working from home."

"Oh and our wedding."She sighed dreamily. "Our wedding will be breathtaking! With a huge wedding cake and an amazing after party!"

I could still hear her voice telling me the amazing goals she had for life.

But her life was took.

I will always love you. Ashley. I swear.

You are with your own kind now up in the sky.

Please never forget me.

"I will love you forever Jim. You will always be my one and only."

------------------------------------------

Hey muffinsssssssssss!!!! This was a quick one but I sweet one! What do you think about Jim's past with Ashley?I hope you loved it as I did while writing it! Well...

Vote&Comment!

Till the next chapter...

Yours(Adrii's) Vicky~