¢нαρтєя 48

"Hey! I wasn't ready!" Tini whined at Jorge.

"It still looks good though, how do you do that?" He asked her amazed.

"Yeah right, show me."

(A/N I tried to find a better photos trust me I tried but i couldn't find anything sorry🥲)

"You look so pretty, as always."

"Stop being so cheesy." Tini blushed and punched his arm playfully.

"I literally cannot."

"Yes you can. You were rude to me when we first met mister."

"That was just me expressing my attraction to you, you know like you read about 3rd graders tease their crushes cause they find it embarrassing that they like someone."

"Did you seriously relate yourself to a 3rd grader?"

"Eh." He shrugged his shoulders.

This boy, he was so different from the one she thought he was at the beginning when they first met. He was sensitive, kind of stubborn but only when he really had a reason to be. A real hopeless romantic considering his previous situasionships. And he had also grown in a sense. He would never admit Tini's teasing to be true in this moment right here.

Tini felt lucky to have experienced this side of him.

The fact that he has had a rough past explains why he had surrounded himself with these walls so that no one could hurt ever him again. Isolate himself because he thought that's what he deserved.

He was delicate, almost fragile like those really thin wine glasses that with even the smallest hit would immediately break.

Tini thinks almost cause he never really let himself break. He wasn't weak. He made it throughout everything life brought to him.

He had a first hit, but managed to only slightly crack, never fully break.

She made a promise with herself that she would make sure he wouldn't let him get hit ever again, protect him at all costs.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

She didn't realise she did but she was staring at him, admiring him.

"Sorry, I was just lost deep in thought."

"Mind sharing with me?"

Also so thoughtful of others feelings.

"I was just thinking how different you are from what I thought you were at the beginning."

"You changed me."

"No I didn't. I just helped you be open to trust someone again. Pushed away your fears. Not everyone is the same and we need to embrace our past sometimes. It helps us move forward and learn."