¢нαρтєя 43

When Tini and Jorge arrived at the hospital, Tini got off the car quickly and walked fast to the entrance.

Jorge grabbed her arm so she turned her head to look at him.

Their faces inches away from each other.

They looked at each others lips and their hearts where beating really fast from how close they were. Both kind of out of breath from walking fast and the unexpected closure.

"Tini..."

"Yes?"She answered breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry..."

"For what?"She let her body take control. She wasn't even thinking about how close they were.

Her hands just automatically grabbed his cheeks and caressed them.

"For everything. I am such a jerk."

A part of her told her wanted to say 'No you're not'.

God how I want him to kiss me right now.

"Jorge..."

They locked their foreheads as he hummed in response.

"I want you to..."

Kiss me. Kiss me God damn it.

"Yes?"

"To... Take me to the secretary."She stepped out of his grip.

"Oh. Yeah of course."He said kinda awkwardly.

Jorge's POV

Why didn't you kiss her you idiot? She looked like she wanted to. I lost my freaking chance of ever making this okay again. ASSHOLE.

We walked to where the secretary was and she was silently looking down in the whole way there.

Tini's POV

What did I just think? I wanted him to kiss me. I begged him, in my mind to kiss me. What's wrong with me? Oh my god. I am so embarrassed. How do I face him now?

"Hello."The secretary said when we finally arrived.

As I was about to talk he cut me off.

"We are here for Jim Brown, he had an accident a few minutes ago."

"Let me check."She said and started searching in the computer. "Yeah he is in the emergency room. They are taking care of his injuries right now. You can wait in the waiting room and they will notify you."

"Thank you."Jorge replied and took my hand whispering to me. "Come on."

We walked to the waiting room and I still didn't keep my eyes off the floor.

"Is the floor more interesting to watch than I am?" He joked.

I laughed lightly.

"Maybe it is."I responded to him.

"Tini..."

Oh no.

"Are you okay?" He said lifting my head up with his hand on my chin.

I was speechless and a blushing mess.

"Y–Yeah..."

" You're worried about Jim right?"

"A little."

"I see..."He gives me a sad smile. "Come here."He opened his arms for me to hug him.

I stayed still and watched him.