¢нαρтєя 32

I called her so many times.

She won't pick up anytime soon. Should I go at her house?

She will slam the door in my face for sure. But I have to try.

Time skip

I knocked at her door and the first thing I see is her dad opening it.

"Oh hello. How can I help you?"He said drying his hands with a towel in the meantime.

"I came to see your daughter. Martina? I am her classmate."

"Oh. Alright, then please, come in."He took a step to the side for me to come in."Martina is upstairs, I will call out to her, in the meantime, do you want anything to drink?"

"Martina! Someone is here to see you!"He shouted and footsteps started being heard from upstairs.

"Please take a seat, it would be impolite of me if you stand still like that."He smiled. I did as I was told and then Tini appeared at the top of the staircase.

"Who is it dad?"She said, still not noticing my presence.

"The young man over there."He pointed with his head and Martina gives me a wide eyed look. "He says he is your classmate."

"Yeah."She said coldly."You can come upstairs for a while. I think you came here to talk?"

"Bingo."I gave her a warn smile so her father wouldn't suspect anything and followed her upstairs.

She closed the door behind her and as I was about to start talking she cut me off.

"I don't want to hear it. I seriously have had enough of this situation, so please try to forget it and me."

She turned and faces me. "Don't waist your precious time here and go upload your status or something, your popularity will be on the edge if you don't."

"I don't think I can forget you.."

"Honestly, me neither. Every time I go outside I see trash cans and dog shit that remind me of you."

"Well, I deserved that."

"You deserve more but I will just not deal with this shit right now." She kept a cold look but it was like she wanted to burn me with it.

"Listen, I came here to explain. I am sure you won't believe me but just let me explain."

"Fine. Do it your way."

"Okay. So, look. When you first came to school I admit that I just wanted to...you know."

"Fuck me."

"Yeah, that. So we talked about girls and all that and then the guys stated that I can't make a girl fall for me, as in not my looks or sex, so we made a bet. I did it cause I wanted to humiliate Diego mostly and prove him wrong. But then, I got to know you."

She rolled her eyes.

"I thought I said all those sweet cliche words only to win the bet, that's what I told myself at least. But I later realised..." I stopped for a little. Remembering the nightmares I kept having every night because of how guilty I felt.

"Keep going..."She said, her cold and distant voice was gone, replaced with a soft one.

"I realized that you meant, so much to me. I confessed my past to you, the one thing that only Ruggero knew about. After that, I kept having these nightmares..." I hesitated again.

"What...What nightmares?"

"The exact same thing that happened when you found out about this whole mess. But they all had a different ending. Never the same but always you finding out about it in the worst way possible."

"When did you start seeing them?"

"About 2 weeks ago. After that I want you to know that all the things I did, wasn't for the bet but because I needed it. I needed you.."

"How do I know that you are not lying again?"Her voice returned to the previous cold one she had.

"I dont know. But I would do anything just for you to believe me."

"I... I think you should leave now."

"But–"

"Now."I sigh.

"Fine." I stand up and head downstairs.

Tini's POV

I closed the door and sat on my bed, sighing.

------------------------------

Heyyyyy!!!!14,2K READERS!!WTF?!!SO HAPPY!THANK YA GUYS!!I really hope u liked this chapie and lyyy!!😍😍

Vote&Comment!
Till the chapter..

Yours Vicky~