¢нαρтєя 17

Tini's POV

I can't believe that I cried in front of him.

I wanted to lie for that night but when I started talking, I couldn't stop myself. At least I found out what Stephanie did.

What the hell Tini. What happened to him was horrible. I feel bad for using the date as an excuse to find out now.

But with the boy I have a crush on? Jim? Why universe? Why do You hate me so much?

"So here we are."He says and takes me in front of my house.

"Thank you."I smile. "See you tomorrow."I say and head inside.

When I walked in heard laughters and headed to see from where they were coming from. I saw my mum, my dad and Jim laughing at the top of their lugs.

"What going on here?"

"Oh Tini! Jim here told us that you have to work on a project for school but you were out so we decided that it would be nice to just have him stay here and talk with us until you came back."My mum replied.

"Ah. Oh my, I'm so sorry Jim. I had to go out and I completely forgot we were doing the project today."I explained to him.

"It's okay Martu, your parents here are great company."He says while walking towards me.

"So, wanna come upstairs so we can start working on it?"

"Sure, let's go."He says and we both head upstairs.

"Sorry if they bombarded you with questions and especially private ones."I apologized.

"No, no. They didn't ask me bombard me with questions. At least not once I'm uncomfortable with, or private ones. Don't worry."He smiles.

Oh that smile.

"Okay let's start."I say and sit to the chair that's in front of my desk. He gets another one that I have in my room and we start working.

———–———–—————

"I think that's enough for today, don't you think?"He says after I let out a yawn.

"Yeah, I think so too."

"I better get going now. It's getting late."

"Let me walk you to the door."I say and we go downstairs.

"Oh Jim. You're leaving?"My mum asks.

"Yeah Mrs.Stoessel I am. Thank you for you're company, I appreciate it a lot."He smiles.

"You're welcome dear."She replies.

I open the door and he passes outside.

"Thank you for coming by."I smile. "See you tomorrow?"

"See you."And I close the door.

"What a nice guy."My dad says.

"You just met him dad."I say annoyed and headed upstairs.

———————————

Jorge's POV

Did I really tell her everything? Am I that weak still? At least she will hate Jim now. Right?

"Hey princess."I greet her.

"Hey jerk."She smiles. "Art. You?"

"Biology."I sigh. "Again not together."

"That's a good thing, right?"She says laughing.

"No, it's not."I with a seriously.

"I am just teasing. It's too bad we don't have the same class, because we have fun together."She smiles. "So, see you later, partner?"She says.

"Yeah, see you."I smile and walk away.

"Hey bro."Ruggero says coming from behind me.

"Hey, how's it goin'?"

"Forced Cande to go out with me."

"Good move. What are you going to do?"

"Don't know. What do you think?"

"I think you should take her somewhere quiet and say some cheesy things and boom, she will fall for you immediately. I am sure. She's an easy one."

"Okay then. Thanks man."He pats my back. "Shoud we go? And don't forget you have to tell me what happened yesterday."

"Oh yeah. About that, um,"I scratch the back if my neck.

"Uh oh. What did you do?"

"I kinda might have told her about what happened between me and Stephanie."

"You're kidding, right?"He asks in disbelief.

"No. But she told me what happened with her ex as well."

"At least that's good."

"Yeah."I say remembering what happened.

"Did you make any moves?"

"Well, not me actually."

"Are you telling me that she made a move?"He said with wide eyes.

"She just gave a kiss on the cheek that's all."

"That's something, right? You should be more excited."

"I should be more than excited actually, but, I think I kinda felt sorry for her."

"Why? What happened that made you feel sorry?"

"Unfortunately I can't tell you. It's about her ex."

"Oh come on! I am you best friend."

"Sorry bro, no can do. She told me not to."He sighs.

"Fine. Don't tell me then."He says annoyed.

————————————

Tini's POV

"You kissed him on the cheek?"Lodo asks.

"I know it was stupid of me to do, but I couldn't help it. He looked so sad."She sighs.

"What am I going to do with you?"

--------------------
Hey M'£adies!How are you today?!I am doing great!I remembered that I forgot (Wow that sounds funny XD) to show you how Jim looks.When you see the picture go down and read.There's more!

Yep!It's Pepe!I don't know but when I write about Jim I imagine Pepe's face as him

Yep!It's Pepe!I don't know but when I write about Jim I imagine Pepe's face as him.I want you to tell me when do you think I will make Jorge and Tini actually like or love each other!To 1 or 2 of you I have told when so;
Vote&Comment!
Till the next chapter...

Yours Vicky~