Some words from me.

Hello!I know almost none of you will read this but i just wanted to say something.

So as I am re reading the book,for like,the 7th time lol, i notice that there are a lot of things wrong with it.

Starting from grammar to suicide and death.

Now I'm not saying i regret writing the plot like this, but i hate that I haven't put any kind of warnings to it. I never really thought that those things could trigger a person.

I was really young when i wrote this story. I didn't know many things like i do now.

Firstly,I most likely won't correct my spelling or grammar mistakes unless I'm really bored and have nothing else to do. It's too much of a pain in a arse for me lmao sorry.

Secondly, the beginning of this year(2019), i experienced the loss of a loved one. It feels wrong saying loved one cause it was my best friend's boyfriend but he was my friend also and I adored that guy. Just because he made my best friend so so happy and he didn't make me feel like a third wheel like all the other boyfriends my best friend had. When i found out he was dead I was devastated. It feels so unfair of me to say because if I was devastated,then what about my best friend?

After that, there were so tough months. I felt helpless that i couldn't do anything to help my friend. I was forbidden to cry about it just because "he wasn't my boyfriend" but tell me,like honestly tell me, how can i not cry?

The first guy i actually thought that my best friend had a huge future with. Like literally marry him. That's how right i felt that they were for each other. And to see her so, hopeless and grieving and being sarcastic and mean with everyone. Which totally got of course.It made me feel so upset to see her like this.

This is why I might have to edit some of the triggering chapters.

I feel like it's wrong of me to put them so simple and unrealistic.

I might even make Tini alive. I don't even want to think that my best friend would ever do that.

I want to have Tini grow and heal rather than dead and give in to all the pain when she has a whole life ahead of her. Because I've learned, that as much as you love someone, you let them go.I don't mean forget,keep them in your heart. Never forget them and always know that they are by your side,as well as all of the people you already have by your side,friends and family. Because it might feel tough and impossible to get over but trust me,it will get better.

Because maybe she will cry, feel the pain is too much but slowly over time she will get better.

This is her six months after his death.

So even if you are going through something like this, remember that it can get better

So even if you are going through something like this, remember that it can get better. Just don't give up.❤