¢нαρтєя 44

"Jim had an accident?!" All the girls said in union.

Tini just nodded at them.

"How?" Cande asked.

"Well Anna got all creepy pasta on him and stuff so she wasn't looking at the road as a result, they got hit by a car. They are okay now though."

"Jesus Christ.."Mechi said under her breath.

"When did you go to the hospital anyway?"

"Oh I got a call from the secretary a few minutes after the accident happened."

"And your dad just took you there?"

"Oh no, not my dad."

"Then who?"

"I asked Jorge to take me."

"Are fucking kidding me?!" They all shout.

"Okay I am so done with all of you shouting like that whenever I say anything related to Jorge."Tini whisper-yelled.

"Well you shouldn't say it so casually babes."Alba crossed her arms.

"And what do you want me to do? Fangirl or something?"

"It might be a little more useful yes."

"For God's sake.."I sighed as I buried my face in my hands.

"Okay, we are going to stop but did something happen?"

Tini blushed as the thought of what happened flooded her mind and luckily for her she was covering her whole face in the moment.

"No nothing happened."

"Are you sure?" Mechi raised an eyebrow.

"Ugh, fine but don't be loud. I beg of you."She looked up at them this time.

"Aha!I knew it!"She said pointing at me.

Tini sighed."We..we kissed in his car."And then she lowered her head again and waited for them to voicw their reaction to what she just said but there was only silence.

She looked up at them and they were in shock of what she just said.

"Girls?.." She asked worried."Oh God, I think I broke them."

"Are..you..kidding?!" Lodo was the first to speak.

"No.."Her face was going from red to a maroon as the seconds pasted.

"Aww, look at her turning all red!" Alba looked her in awe.

Mechi was the one who was actually more worried than in awe of how cute everyone found this.

"You too are so cute together."

"Guys we are not together."

"Yeah girls they are not."Mechi says and gets the attention from all of the girls.

"Are you against this?"Cande asks.

" I might be, yeah."She said casually.

"Why?"

"Because, I still remember how Tini was when Jorge did what he did with that bet he made with Diego. I am just worried, okay? I don't want her to go through the same thing again. For all we know it might be a new bet or something." She said and avoided eye contact with all of them.

"Aww Mechi."Tini said touched that her friend was worrying about her so she went in and hugged her tight.

"Don't worry, okay? I know what I am doing."

"That's what you said last time too Tini."

"Well this time, I mean it."Tini smiled at her.

Mechi sighed in defeat."I will believe you. But it's the last time, okay?"