Chapter 1- Accident and New Roommate

2 months earlier

My eyes shining as my legs walked very fast towards the airport's door .I opened my arms widely, inhaling the fresh air while grinning like a kid. And I regretted it because that just made my nose running and shivered with the cold weather.

My eyes looking around then realised that a few of people looking at me as if I'm a crazy woman.

"Ouh My Allah", I smiled awkwardly at them and hit my head a few times with my right knuckle.

"Stupid me",I muttered to myself.

Zipping up my jacket, hugging myself closer when the air brushed against myself. I looked around to search if there's someone to pick me up and I'm pretty sure she's not here yet.

Duh. She's always liked that.

I pick up luggage and walked towards the bus stop. "Why she's always being late? " muttering to myself while looked around.

My eyes found a cute little boy playing with his ball not far from me. A small smile tugged at my lips. Suddenly the ball falling out from his hand, rolling down towards the road very fast and stopped at the middle of the road.

The boy ran towards the ball as I saw a car moving with fast speed at the road. The first thing come in my mind was saving the boy. My legs took me towards the little boy before the car can collided him.

I pick him up into my arms and threw my body to the others side of the road before the car can hit both of us.

"Ouchh",I gasped, my arms and legs throbbing but I ignored it. My mind was only worrying about the boy.

"Are you okay little boy?",I sat up, looking down at the boy that sitting in my lap and searching some injures at his body.

He just nodded his head and started to cry. I hugged his little body close to me, rubbed his back and stood up with putting him on my hips.

"Oh my god! My baby." a mid thirties elegant woman running towards us and I knew that she must be this boy's mother.

"Thank you,thank you so much for saving him I really appreciate it." she said as some tears came out from her shining green eyes. The woman took his son from my arms, hugging and kissing him.

I smiled and nodded my head to her. My eyes looked around and realized that many people already crowded around us to see what was happening.

Then my eyes landed at the black luxurious car or I must said black Lamborghini.

Woww, it's really beautiful. This was my first time in my life seeing this expensive car. Well I'm not from a rich family to buy this car.

I shook the thoughts out of my head because that's not what I'm gonna do or think about. I approached the car, knocking the mirror.

Wow, the mirror was also tinted black. All of the colour of the car is black. I guessed who's this owner must be obsessed to black coloured.

A good looking blonde man appeared as soon as the mirror rolled down and someone sitting at the passenger seat that I can't saw him.