Chapter 48 - His Family II

After isha prayer, I sat down on the sofa for nearly an hour waiting for Damien to come home since what happen at breakfast today.

I can’t understand at all what were they talking about and that makes me question what was actually happen.

But I can felt that whatever his father said to him makes him snapped.

I got up from the sofa, walking across the room over and over again. I glanced at the clock and its already midnight.

Where is he?

I know he wasn’t always at home but since my pregnancy he had changed.

A sighed escaped my lips before I plopped down the bed when my foot started to hurt.

When I heard the sound of the door opened, I sat up. My brow furrowed as he walked passed me towards the bathroom.

“Damien?”

I called out his name and he finally snapped from his thoughts as he looked over his shoulder towards me.

“Baby doll?” he smiles but it didn’t reach his eyes.

He walked towards me and I take a step to stand in front of him.

His hand wrapped around me to pull me closer. “Why? Can't fall asleep?” he asked as his finger tucked some strands of my hair away from my face.

I shook my head, “I’m waiting for you.” I stated, looking into his eyes. He looked surprise when I said that and finally his smile reached his eyes.

“My baby misses me?” he whispered, kissing me on the lips.

My hand automatically wrapped before he can pulled away. I nodded, “hmm.. I miss you.” I whispered seductively against his neck.

I felt his shuddered when I caressed his skin. I smirk when he can easily felt shivered under my touch.

“Dont seduce me baby doll. Im restraining myself so bad right now.” His eyes glint with lust as his hands wandered around me.

My finger opened the first button of his shirt and I saw his adams apple popped up and down. I hold back a smile as I opened another button.

“fxck baby.” He curses in a low voice that almost makes me laugh.

“No cursing Damien.” I narrowed my eyes at him.

After the last button my hand caressed his hard chest. I pulled out his shirt from him and threw it onto the ground.

I heard him groaned; my body suddenly collided onto him as he grabbed me from the back of my neck to kiss me.

But before he can do it, I closed his mouth using my palm makes him frowned.

“I thought you want this.” He was talking with my hand still over his mouth making it muffled.

“What do you mean?” I asked, holding back my laughter. “I just want you to have a shower.”

“What!?” he asked, dumfounded at my statement. “Oh no. Then who’s going to take care of this.” He said as his eyes travelled down.

I followed his gaze before looking away. I can see clearly his smirk when my eyes landed on his junior.

“Go take a shower.” My face heated with blushed as I pushed him towards the bathroom.

“Come on baby. I need an assistance to take care of this.”

A gasped escaped my lips when he said that. “Pervert!” I shouted before closed the door right on his face as I heard him laughing inside the bathroom.