Chapter 25 - First Kiss

WARNING!!😏😏

"Maya? Where did you get this clothes?"I asked her while eating the pasta that she made for us.

Well Maya gave me clothes to wear before because all the clothes in my room were gone.

"Upstairs."she replied and continued with her works.

Upstairs?

"My room?"I asked her again and took a mouthful bite of the pasta.

"Yes."Emily interrupted while Carol still eating the pasta and just watching us.

"But, there's nothing in my room."I told them and frowned.

My eyes caught Emily wanted to laugh but she held it. I gave her a death glared and narrowed my eyes.

"What?"she said innocently and took a bite of the pasta.

Maya giggled making me looked at her,"It's not in your room at the second floor but your room at the third floor."she smiled at me then sat in the chair across from me.

Third floor?

"I don't have a room on the third floor."my eyebrow furrowed when she said that.

"Of course you have."Emily told me making me looked her,"That's your room with King."she added.

My room with him?

"So all my clothes had been moved to his room?"I asked as my eyes widen.

"Not only his room, but you and him."Maya smiled sweetly.

But how?

As if Emily hearing my thoughts she said,"Oh we move all of it the day you and King go out."she shrugged her shoulder.

That's why when I came home there's nothing already.

"Well it's good actually if you stay with him at that room."Maya said.

"Yeah I agree with that mom because I don't want to interrupt their baby making again."Emily said while shuddered.

I choked with the food that still in mouth when she said that making Emily laughing and Carol gasping.

Baby making?

"Seriously Emily?"Carol asked her and Emily nodded while still laughing.

My cheeks started to flush,"W-We're not doing 'that'."I stuttered and swallowed a glass of water.

"Yeah."Emily rolled her eyes,"Then, what was he doing when he's on top of you clearly."she winked at me.

Carol and Maya giggled at her words making me glared her. Yes, she was right that they saw us when he was on top of me.

I groaned and picked up the napkin on the table. Before I threw it to them suddenly their eyes widen making me stopped in the mid air.

"King!"Emily and Carol got up from their seat very fast while Maya got up slowly and then they bowed their head.

I glanced from the corner of my eyes that he was with his black attired as usual walking towards me.