Chapter 53 - A Happy Day

Zahra's POV

"How was it?", As soon as we left the examiner room, Damien and I were surrounded Katherine and others.

I smiled, admiring the picture from the scan that Dr Aurora just gave us. It just beyond my mind that theres a tiny human in my stomach thats strong and healthy.

"Here.", I handed the picture to Elizabeth so they can saw it.

Elizabeth squealed happily as she looked at the picture our baby. "Awww, soo cute." she murmured in baby voice.

"Let me take a look!" Jack squeaked at Elizabeth when she won't let him look at the scan. I giggled at them as Damien sighing at their behavior.

"These kids.", Elizabeth sighing and shook her head when she saw they were fighting for the ultrasound photo.

Elizabeth held my hand, caressing my bump softly, "How is the baby." she asked.

I smiled at her, "Perfectly healthy." I answered her and held my bump when my baby moved around it.

"Did you guys already know the gender?" Katherine asked us.

"Not yet. I want to make a baby shower with gender reveal." Damien answered.

Katherine gasped in excitement, "Really? That is good."

I nodded, "Yes I'm excited."

Damien wrapped his arms around me. "Alright let's have some meals before we go home." Damien told us, "And we can discuss what we are going to do." he said.

🔥🔥🔥

I looked around as people were busy preparing for tomorrow's event. I wanted to help but Damien insisted because he was afraid that I will fall or so whatever since my stomach keep growing these days.

"Ahh." I gasped in pain when suddenly the baby kicked me, and I chuckled.

I guess our baby is angry when I talk bad about Damien.

I looked around again to see if Damien was around before he is mad at me from helping them.

"Well, here goes nothing." I mumbled and got up from the sofa after I saw he was not around and went straight to the kitchen.

"Zahra!", Elizabeth called out my name from the kitchen, "Come here."

I walked towards her carefully and saw her cooking spaghetti Bolognese.

"Oh my... that looks so delicious." I told her and sniffed the good smell that makes my stomach grumbled.

"I can't wait to taste it."

She smiled, "Nah ah not now. Wait until it cooked first." She warned me when I tried to eat some from the pot.

"Oopssie." I giggled, "By the way, why is this ceremony looks so extravagant? I thought Damien said he want to keep it small just among us."

I asked Elizabeth because Damien and I already discussed that he wants to keep it simple.

Elizabeth hummed, "Well its good though, since youre our first daughter in law and my first grandchild, why would it not be extravagant right?" she said as she rubbed my stomach softly.

After hearing those words, I can feel a kicked from my stomach again.

Elizabeth giggled, "Well I guess my grandchild agreed with me. Right baby?"

I shrugged and giggled with Elizabeth.

"Zahra?"

"Eli did you see Zahr—" I looked behind when someone asked Elizabeth about me.