Chapter 33 - Dinner Party

I shivered when my skin brushed against the cold air. I shifted a little bit on the bed until I can felt something warm around my body. I moaned in agreement and tightened myself closer to it.

I stirred in my slept when something wet yet soft touched my bare skin. I felt the tingling sensation when something rough rubbed across my bare back softly.

A sighed escaped my lips as I hid my face onto the hard yet warm pillow. I heard a husky voice chuckled near my ears making me smile.

"Good morning, baby doll."

I groaned when the husky voice kissing my face a few times.

"Don't disturb me. I'm tired."I mumbled with my sore voice and slapped anything that disturbed my sleeping beauty.

"Tired?"the husky voice whispered seductively while nibbled and grazed my earlobe with his teeth.

"Of course I'm tired because last night you won't let me sleep and just now we're doing anothe-- "my words cut off when I realised what I'm going to say.

He gave another low chuckled when I gasped. I opened my eyes very fast and I knew that my face was already blushed red.

Oh My Allah.

Am I dreaming?

Am I already did 'it' with him, my husband?

"Well, I can't resist myself from touching you."he whispered on my ears and kissed my neck.

He rolled us over so he was on top of me making me gasped. My face grow even hotter as he gave me a sly smirked. Inch of my skin touched with him without any clothes.

I looked everywhere but him to ignore his intense stared. I can't believed that I'm his fully. In and Out.

But the only one that I can't still gave him was my heart.

He put his thumb and forefinger on my chin to pull my head towards him,"You're beautiful..."he smiled and put a kissed on my chin,"You're amazing..."his butterfly kisses went down to my neck making me moaned without me realised it.

His left hand rubbed my sides softly and his another free hand pulled my hair gently to the side so he have a better access on my neck.

My hand can't pushed his shoulder because of his kisses. He always made me fell into his arms. I wrapped my hands around his strong neck.

"Damien..."I moaned and pulled at his soft hair.

"Mine!"he muttered against my skin while nipping on it and I'm sure that he will added more hickeys on my skin.

I gasped as his kisses trailed down to my chest. But he stopped when his phone went off making him growled lowly.  He continued his assault when his phone stopped ringing.

"Fxck."I heard him curse when his phone ringing again making me giggled.

"Damien language."I told him and pushed him from me to pick up his phone.

"Damien your phone!"I slapped his shoulder when he didn't wanted to move because he ignored it and put his head on my bare chest.

I huffed then I pinched his cheek when he doesn't wanted to move making him groaned. He rubbed his cheek then pouted while looking at me.

"Move. I want to pee."I said and I was right because I can't held anymore.

He got up from me but I screamed, closed my eyes when he stood naked. I forgot about that. I heard him chuckled and shuffled across the room.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw that he was sitting on the couch while answering his phone.

I pulled the blanket to my chest and wrapped it over my naked body tightly. I winced slightly at down there when I wanted to sit.