Chapter 6 - Kidnapped

WARNING!! Strong language and violence in this chapter.

I picked up all my shopping bags before closed the taxi door. "Zahra, help me." I looked at Katherine struggling with her shopping bags.

I giggled when the shopping bags kept slipped from her hands."Who tell you to buy so many things." I huffed and grabbed half of her shopping bags.

"It's beautiful and not to forget it's really cheap." she pouted as we entering the elevator. I narrowed my eyes at her because she said that to all the beautiful souvenirs even it's expensive.

"Here you go." I placed her shopping bags on the ground when we already reached her room.

She was lucky because our hotel room at the same floor, if not I'm not going to help her.

"Thank you,Zahra."she chirped and hugged me tightly.

"Hmm.." I patted her back but I can't breath properly when she hugged me too tight "You hug me too tight." I said and pushed her shoulder softly.

"Ouh, sorry." she let me go and grinning.

"Well, I'm going to leave to my room. So, bye. See you tomorrow."I picked up my shopping bags and waved at her.

"Good night Zahra. Thanks again for today. Bye,see you tomorrow." she replied and waved at me back.

Entering my room, I placed the shopping bags on the ground and plopped down to my bed with face first. I sighed in relieved when finally I can slept and took a rest after shopping.

Getting up, I grabbed my towel to take a warm shower and ablution for my prayer. I stripped from my prayer clothes after it's already finished.

Picking up a shawl from the drawer, I wrapped it loosely around my head. I opened the balcony door and stepped  out.

My eyes closed as I inhaled the fresh air and exhaled it repeatedly. I can't wait to go home.

All the incident happened were dangerous because I had the bad feeling of it. That's all because that guy, that stalker, that DXL guy.

It's okay Zahra you're going home just in a few days more. So, just ignored him and don't even think about him.

But, how about the bracelet??

I sighed when my mind blanked at the thought. I tucked some of my hair into my shawl and looked at the breathtaking scenery in front of me.

Looking down, my eyes caught the same car that I saw when we're were shopping.

It can't be the same right?

I narrowed my eyes at the car then gasping because it's not only the same car when Katherine and I were shopping but also from yesterday.

The coloured grey Audi R8 car.

Quickly, I closed the balcony door and the curtain. My hearts kept beating fast against my ribcage. Closing my eyes as I placed my hand on my chest and rubbed it to calm myself down.

My eyes shot opened when I realised the dream that I got from that night was real. Because it's not a dream.

Katherine also said that she saw a guy in a hoodie entering this room. I shivered when I remembered the whispered.