Chapter 29 - Sydney

"Why don't you guys join me?"I whined as I shook Maya's arms.

She giggled,"No we can't. It's your honeymoon and we don't want to disturb you."Maya said softly and patted my hand.

I pouted,"Yeah we don't want to disturb your baby-making again."Emily put her hand over my shoulder and wiggled her eyebrow.

I pinched her cheeks when she said that making her groaned,"That's hurt Zahra!"she whined but I huffed and glared her.

"Come on baby doll we have to go now!"

I heard him shouted from behind me as I saw him watching his men put our luggage into the car boot.

Well doesn't he wanted to help them?

"Alright Zahra take care."Maya said as she gave me a hugged and I hugged her back.

"Thanks Maya."I patted her back.

After that I hugged Carol,"Make sure after this honeymoon you'll bring me a niece."she whispered against my ears while giggled making me gasped.

Seriously!

"Eww, I'm not going to give you that."I huffed and pulled away from her. She giggled again making me glared her.

"Zahra."Emily put her hand on both of my shoulder making me looked at her with arched my eyebrow.

Emily smiled to Maya first then she lean closer to me,"Make sure you seduce him no matter what."she whispered on my ears making me gasped.

"What?! Seduce. No way!"I'm whispered yelled to her as my eyes widen.

"How can I do that?"I added.

"Don't worry I have surprise for you in the luggage so you don't have to worry about that."Emily told me and winking.

She hugged me while patted my back,"You have to do that if not he will find another woman you know."

I gulped when she said that because she was right. He has all the characters of women liked the most.

His gorgeous face.

His perfect body.

His money.

Well how can women not fell in loved to him easily?

Emily pulled away then bowed her head when suddenly my so called husband stood beside me. He hugged Maya while whispering something to her. Maya patted his back then pulled away.

He just nodded to Emily and Carol then wrapped his arms over my shoulder.

"Bye guys."I waved to them as we went towards another luxurious car, Mercedes.

"Don't forget to do what I tell you."Emily shouted then laughed  with Carol when they saw my face.

I scowled to them and stick out my tongue to them before entering the car after him. I moved forward to give them the last waved before he asked the driver to move.