Chapter 14 - Nightmare

DXL aka KING'S POV 😄😄

I sat on my leather chair as i closed my eyes. Leaning back against the chair, my minds wandered about the last night when my baby doll entered my office room for the first time.

She surprised me because no one ever dare came into my office even Jack my trusted man and my best friend without my permission.

My hand reached up to my neck, the place that she bit me making a faint smile tugged on my lips.

What was she doing to me?

I never smiled before but when she came to my life, she changed me became more human, more live.

My past were really horrible and terrifying. I never had a good memories in my life.

All of it were just darkness, darkness and full with darkness.

Then she came, she became the light to my darkness.

"Damien!"a familiar voice making me opened my eyes.

I looked in front of me Jack looked at me with curiosity eyes.

Shxt, I'm forgot that we were having a conversation in our meeting right now.

Because of her I'm totally forgot about it.

She's really made me like a love sick puppy.

"Are you thinking about her again?"Jack grinning and wiggled his eyebrow.

I ignored him and opened the file in front of me.

"I know you think about her because you're smiling just now." he leaned towards me with still grinning. I huffed, closed the file and glared him.

"What! I didn't do anything wrong."he said and pouted.

I shook my head and ran my hands into my hair.

"What do you want to talk?"I asked him.

"Well do you remember that you killed Nathaniel Vasiliev?"he said then I nodded.

Of course I remembered him.

He was my biggest enemy but he was really stupid with his plan and i took advantage on it because I killed him with my own hands.

"What's wrong with him? You know that he's already dead."I replied and straighten my body.

Something must be wrong.

"Hurm.."he clears his throat first then continued to speak.

"He has a son and not to forget the heir of the Vasiliev empire."he said and looked me straight in the eyes.

A son!

A fxcking heir.

I fisted my knuckles because I knew it will not easy to make the Vasiliev empire to fall. I guessed he was not stupid enough. He has a son and not to forget his only heir.

Well he was smart enough to hide about his son.

I knew that his son will found me.

His father killer.

"I guess his son want to take a revenge on me?"I asked Jack and chuckled dryly.

"Possibly, because I heard rumors about his son that he's preparing something and want to find you, his father killer."he replied and leaned against his chair.

"Let him find me. I want to see him."I smirked and chuckled dryly.

See you soon son of Nathaniel Vasiliev.