Chapter 24 - Perverted

"Baby doll!"

I opened the main door roughly and stomped my foot while walking inside the house, ignoring that he was calling me from behind.

I'm not sulking right now but I'm really angry because when I wanted to ride Kai, but he forbade me.

He said that he was afraid that I'm going to injure when I rode it because Kai had never ridden by one before. He was a wild horse when they found it.

He's right.

But I still wanted to ride Kai.

"Hi, Maya."I smiled at her when I walked past her as she looking at me and to him behind me.

I went to upstairs but before I got to the first stair, all of sudden someone lift my body into someone arms making me squealed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as soon as possible for fear of falling.

Huffing, I gave him a death glared when he was just smirking. I heard a gasped from Maya but I ignored her.

Yeah, she probably shocked right now.

He walked to the upstairs then to the hallway but he past my room.

What?

"Hey, that's my room!"I shouted but he ignored me.

He continued to walk around the hallway until we turned around the corner then I saw another stair.

Was he going to take me to the third floor?

"W-Where are you taking me?"I stuttered.

Wasn't he forbade us to not going there?

"To our room."he replied then squeezed my thigh causing a gasped escaped my lips.

Our room?

We're going to sleep in the same room?

No.

"Put me down!"I shouted and wiggled when the realisation hit me.

He ignored me as he walked calmly even I was struggling against him making me groaned. I really didn't wanted to sleep in the same bed or in the same room with him.

Then I smirked because I knew exactly what should I do to him.

I tighten my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me so my nose almost touching his ears.

He stopped in his track when I blow his ear as I felt him shivered against me making my smirked widen.

When he wanted to turn his head towards me, quickly I pulled his hair roughly with both of my hands.

Surprisingly his hair was really smooth and soft like a silk.

"Arghhh!"he yelled in pain but I still pulling his hair while shaking his head a few times.

"Put me down now. Otherwise, I'm not going to let go your hair."I told him, still doing my assault.

"Fine."he huffed as he put me back down to my foot after I let go his hair.

I took a few step away from him then giggled when I saw him rubbing his head. When he looked up to me,I stopped giggled as I gulping. I saw him gave me an intense stared with his blank expression.

Uh oh. That wasn't good.

When he took a step to me, I ran as soon as possible towards my room but not before I teased him first.