Chapter 9 - My Saviour

ZAHRA POV

Then I was threw into the ground but a pair of familiar strong arms catching me before I fell. I felt the strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into a hard chest.

I cried and clutched the shirt because I knew that I didn't saved anymore.

I already been sold.

I'm sorry mummy, daddy I can't protect myself.

"King."I heard the big man behind me talked and gasped.

King??

I sniffed then I felt a hand rubbed my back making me flinched. Then, I heard him sighed and I felt a jacket draped over my shoulder as I clutched it tightly.

A finger on my chin making me looked up but I closed my eyes because I didn't wanted to see the one who already bought me.

I afraid that he would be a scary man that liked to use woman as a toy and only for his pleasure.

I winced when he accidentally pressed my swollen cheek as his fingers rubbed it.

"Where are your boss?" I heard a familiar husky voice from the man that was holding my chin.

Was that him??

"H-He is coming out now." I heard the big man trembled.

Why was he afraid at the man in front of me??

Was he really dangerous?

"Jack take her to the car." I heard him asked someone but the name quite familiar to me.

He let go my chin and I opened my eyes as I looked down at my black high heels. He wrapped the hoodie of the jacket on my head making me sighed in relieved.

Alhamdulillah, I can covered my hair.

"Come on." Jack said softly to me and lead us towards the car.

He walked in front of me and I trailed behind him. I wanted to run but I didn't knew where am I.

When we already reached a black Lamborghini? my breath hitched. This car was the car that almost collided that child six months ago.

And now I remembered that Jack was the driver that I called Mr hulk.

"You know Zahra you're lucky that he came and save you." he suddenly talked and opened the door of the passenger seat.

I looked at him and he already smile widely at me.

How did he knew my name?

Who was he actually?

I entered the car and mumbled thank you to him. He smiled before closed the door then the door was locked.

He locked the door!

My hand tried to open it but can't. I looked outside and saw he was already walked towards the club again. My hand still shaking and trembling on my lap when I looked down.

Then I heard a gun shot.

What was that?

My tears started rolled down again because I'm terrified. I slid my hand through the arm of the jacket and tucked a strain of my hair that slipped out from the hoodie.

When I wanted to try opened the door again suddenly the driver seat door was opened making me stiff.

Someone got inside on the other seat and my hands became more trembled but a familiar masculine scent making my eyes widen.