Chapter 28 - Honeymoon!?

"Why there's bodyguard at the gate?"I asked to Emily and Carol.

We were right now hanging out at the pool side of a large swimming pool at the outside of the mansion while eating ice-cream.

Well just now I saw there's bodyguard at the front gate but why?

Emily shrugged her shoulder and continued ate her ice-cream.

"I don't know but there's something I want to tell you guys."Carol told us making me frowned.

Emily scooted closer to Carol,"What is it?"she said.

"I heard that King ask all of his men to tighten the security around here."she frowned,"Why? I don't know. I think it's very important and very secretive."she added.

Emily nodded,"Well I think this has to do with his enemy since he is the Maf-- ouchh."Emily stopped talking when Carol pinched her arm.

Emily rubbed her arm and they whispered to each other making me frowned.

What?

Enemy?

He was the maf-- what?

"He is the what?"I asked them making they laughing awkwardly.

"Oh h-he is the king."Emily stuttered,"Right Carol?"she slapped Carol's thigh.

"Y-Yeah our King."Carol was also stuttered making me looked at them with suspicion.

Emily rubbed the back of her neck while Carol continued to eat her ice-cream but I still staring at them.

What was wrong actually?

"Emily! That's mine!"I whined when she snatched the ice-cream away from me.

She stick out her tongue to me making me huffed then she's giggled with Carol.

"Come on guys."I pouted,"I'm craving that icecream right now."

"What?"

"Craving?"

They asked at the same time making me frowned as they send each other looked. When Emily and Carol facing me back, I gulped down a lump in my throat.

Okay, this was scary.

"Are you already pregnant?"Emily asked making Carol gasped.

This was the second time they asked me because on the other day Maya also asking me that question. I didn't even liked to sleep in the same bed with him and he was always busy with his work.

How am I supposed to get pregnant?

Well even he's already stole my first kiss. I still felt uncomfortable with him. I knew I'm taking baby steps in our relationship right now. I can't accepted him so suddenly without knowing him.

"Hello Zahra!"I snapped from my thoughts when Emily clicked her fingers in front of me.

I blinked my eyes,"What?"I asked.

Emily narrowed her eyes,"I'm asking you. Are you pregnant or not?"Carol nodded when she said that. I stared them then smirking.

Should I lied to them?

"Yes, I'm pregnant."I said with confidence as I refrained myself from laughing.

They gasped then squealed happily,"Oh My Lord!"they said and gave me a big hugged.

"How many months already?"Carol asked after she hugged me.

I closed my mouth tightly because I really wanted to laugh right now. They were so happy to hear this news but what if I was really pregnant.