Chapter 38 - Unexpected

Since tonight was ladies night we're going to enjoy it as mush as we wanted to. My stomach were already full as we watched movie while eating junk foods but our eyes still freshed so we decided to play truth or dare.

"Now Carol, since you choose dare.." Katherine said while tapped her finger on her chin and looking at us mischievously, "I dare you to twerk in front of us."

"That's easy." Carol said and stood up to her feet making us screamed with excitement.

"Wait!" Katherine stopped her when she started to do it and picked up her phone. She scrolled something on her phone until a song was echoed the room.

"Well you can start."Katherine shouted making us screamed more.

The song Work by Rihanna was played in the phone and Carol started to move her hips from side to side. I laughed when I saw Carol began with some of her silly dance.

They whistling as Katherine shouted loudly when Carol started to twerk until her danced finally stopped as soon the song also has ended. Carol bowed when we clapped and shouted at her amazing yet silly dance moves.

"How about that?"Carol sat down to her place with crossed her legs and wiggle her eyebrows at us.

"Not bad." Emily commented making Carol gasped. I just laughed when I saw Carol threw a pillow towards Emily until she fell backwards.

Emily groaned and sat back when Katherine pulled her hand that was also laughing at their silliness.

"Alright who is next."

Carol rolled the bottle in front of us. My eyes followed it's movement until it became slow down and stopped on me.

Uh oh.

"Well Zahra truth or dare."Emily wiggle her eyebrows at me playfully and show her devil face.

I gulped down because I knew they will gave me weird things liked Carol asked Katherine that choose truth about her first intimate situation with details. So I decided to choose dare.

"Dare." I said and let out a breath that I held without realising it. I hope they didn't gave me some weird dare. Carol and Katherine changing glances while grinning making me gulped.

I knew they must be planning something for me.

"Well.." Katherine grinned and looked at me, "I dare you to call my brother and said I like it rough." She said in a breath making me gasped. I heard they clapped their hands and shouted.

"What!" I choked and shook my head.

"N-No w-way!" I stuttered, "I-I'm not going to do that." I started to  defend my self but my cheeks started to flush red.

"Uh oh someone is blushing." Emily and Carol started to tease me. Their forefinger poked my sides twice but I slapped their hands away. Katherine gave me my phone but I shook my head.

How can I say to him 'I like it rough'.

"Come on guys! I don't want to do that please."I made puppy eyes and pleaded but they just ignored me.

"Tsk tsk.."Katherine shook her head,"no means no."She pulled my right hand and put my thumb on the finger print so my phone unlock.

Then I looked at her scrolling through my phone with Carol and Emily by her sides watched what she's doing.

They started to giggle and gave me the phone to me. My eyes widen when I saw the caller id number making they laughed more.

"Why did you guys call him?"I screamed and grabbed the phone but the snatched it before I can grabbed it.