Chapter 18 - The Wedding (Nikah)

As the alarm still ringing loudly, I turned my head to look that the gate started to close by itself. I saw all of them were staring at me then I heard a shouted.

"That's her!"

I looked to the front and started to run with following the road as fast as I could. I realised that I didn't knew where am I going to but I just followed the flow. The forest around here were also horrified because it was dark and liked someone was watching me from the deep forest.

Looking over my shoulder, I saw that the gate started to disappear and became smaller from my sight as my legs still moving fast but soon it's became slowly by itself.

I stopped on my tracks and put my hands on my knees to catch my breath as my heart beating very fast in my chest.

Gulping down ,I began my running again and looking around that the road was deserted and I still didn't saw any building.

Am I still far?

Why all of this were just forest and deserted road around here?

I ran and ran again until my breath hitched as I gasped, my eyes lights up when I saw a small motel.

Maybe they can help me.

My legs ran towards it as I scrunched up my nose when something stinks filled my nostrils.

When I opened the door, a bell ringing then I saw a guy was playing with his phone at the front desk.

"Hurm, excuse me?"I asked at him but he ignored me.

"Excuse me!"I said with my voice raised making him looking up at me.

Thank you.

He stared me from head to toe with those emotionless expression.

Boys always be a boys.

"Yes?"he said and arched his eyebrow after a couple of minutes silence.

"Can I borrow your phone please?"I asked then smiled awkwardly.

He stared at me first making me uncomfortable then gave me his phone,"Sure."

"Thank you."I grabbed it as I started to type the police's numbers.

I put the phone to my ears as I bit my bottom lips and tapped the floor with my feet.

Please, pick up.

"He--"I cut the officer words to say something,"Please help me. I've been kidnapped and I didn't know where am I right now."

"Yes, miss. Calm down we will help you."I took a deep breath and looked around.

My eyes widen when I saw the familiar luxury car stopped in front of the motel.

"Please be hurry!"

"Miss? Miss?"I ended up the phone and gave him back the phone after whispered thank you to him and he just nodded at me.

"Where is the back door?"I asked him and he pointed out to the left and my legs started walked towards it.

I looked over at the window to my left and saw him, Mr Hulk and a few of his men were talking then separated their ways.