Chapter 30 - Only you

I still stared in awe at the sight before me. I was speechless seeing all the breathtaking surrounding.

"Come on, baby doll. You must be tired."I snapped from my thoughts when a husky voice whispered against my ears.

Then I realised that I'm still in his arms so I pulled away from him when we heard a knocked from the door. Before I can moved, he already went to the door to open it as I pulled closed the curtains.

"You can just put over there."

I turned around and saw that there were the worker putting our luggage at the side of the couch. Then they bowed and walked out from the room after Damien gave them some tips.

He closed back the door before his eyes met mine making me gulped.

That's creepy.

"Hurmm..I'm going to take a shower."I told him and walked towards my luggage.

Before I can picked it up, he snatched it from me,"I'll take it."he said, smirking at me.

He picked up both of our luggage then walked towards the main bedroom. I followed him while looking around the suite.

It's really luxurious and beautiful.

He stopped in front of the door and I quickly turned the knob before he does.

I breath out at the sight again making him chuckled. He walked past me and put our luggage at the side of the King sized round bed.

I closed the door before me as I moved towards the bed. I sat on the bed and jumped a little on it.

It's really soft and fluffy.

"This is the bathroom, baby doll."I turned my head towards him when I saw he opened one of the door.

I nodded my head then laid on the bed. I sighed happily as I closed my eyes when the soft mattress felt good against my body.

When I still enjoying the bed, I squealed when suddenly he lifted me up to the middle of the bed as he hovered above me.

Opened my eyes, he smirked when I gave him my death glared. I brought my hand to push him off me but he was faster then me because he caught both of my wrist then pressed it on the mattress.

I gasped when he did that,"Like what I say before. Now we're alone. And I can do anything to you without getting disturb."he said while laughing evilly making me gasped out loud.

"Y-You pervert!!"I shouted making him laughing again.

He joint both of my wrist so he can held it with just one of his hand while his another free hand pulled away my hijab from my head skillfully making my eyes widen.

He threw my hijab away to the side of the bed then his hand working on my hair as he pulled the rubber tie that held my bun.

He ran his fingers on my hair,"I've always wants to do this."he groaned, stared straight into my eyes with a darkened eyes.

I gulped again,"C-Can you please g-get off of me because I wants to take a bath."I stuttered and looked everywhere but him.

He put his thumb and forefinger on my chin then turned my head to him. I blinked my eyes as he cupped the side of my face.

"You make me crazy about you, baby doll. What have you done to me?" he whispered with his husky voice making me fell into his beautiful blue eyes.

He smiled while caressing my cheek gently. The room suddenly became silent and the only sound that we heard were our heavy breathing.