Chapter 31 - I Love You

I could felt something running along my cheek as soft as feather. The touched causing a pleasant sensational across my skin and I found myself leaning into it in my half dazed state.

I heard a chuckled and I felt soft yet warm against my forehead. A few seconds later, there's a movement across the bed making me stirred.

Smiling to myself, I hugged a soft pillow beside me and breath it in. My eyebrows frowned when my nostrils didn't smelt the familiar masculine scent.

It was just faint as if that's not the scent that I was familiar with. I opened my eyes slowly and saw that I was just hugging a pillow.

I looked around and realised that I'm alone on the bed. Again.

Yes again.

Yesterday he also left me alone on this bed.

Was this really a honeymoon and am I going to holiday in this suite for this one week?

I groaned and rolled onto my stomach. I'm bored in this suite alone. Yesterday I didn't enjoy or do anything so I just slept and ate for the whole day.

When a door opened, I snapped my head and looked up. Surprisingly he was here, he was holding a tray while smiling at me. But I frowned when I saw that he was already dressed well with his black button up shirt and a black fitted jeans.

I sat up and lean my back against the headboard while running my fingers through my wild bed hair.

"Good morning, baby doll."he put the tray on the night stand.

I avoid his stared and playing with the end of my hair. Now he will went out again because yesterday it's also the same just liked this.

He sighed,"Look I'm sorry again, baby doll. I have an important work to do now."he grabbed my right hand that played with my hair.

Again. Working.

I suggested that you should married to your work. Well now his work became his first wife and I'm the second.

But I'm not the jelly type of wife. I'm just suggesting that because he won't stopped doing his job or anything.

He kissed the back of my knuckles,"I promise tomorrow we're going out okay."he said making me huffed.

Liar.

He already told me that yesterday.

He chuckled,"I promise and this is real."as if he knew my thoughts he said, cupped my cheek and turned my head towards him.

Well am I already sulking to him?

I scowled, looked everywhere but him. I gasped when suddenly he kissed me on the lips making me glared him.

He smirked,"So that's the only way to make you forgive me?"he said, put another kissed again.

I gasped and slapped his hand away. He chuckled and wanted to kiss me again but I ran to the another side.

Before I touched the ground, suddenly he grabbed my ankle then pulled me to the middle of the bed making me squealed.

I growled when he already above me before I ran away. He smirked then propped his elbow on both my sides.

"Will you forgive me?"he pouted making me to hold back a smiled that wanted to form on my lips.

He's funny when he did that.

"If not...."he gave me a wicked smirked making me gulped.

"I'm going to tickle you."as soon as he said that he started to tickle both my sides making me gasped.