Chapter 34 - Gunshot

So this was what Damien told me to get ready? Because when I looked out of this Limousine car's window, there were a lots of flashing camera.

"Baby doll, are you ready?"I snapped my head to the side when Damien squeezed my hand.

Ready?

I didn't thought of that carefully.

"I thought that this is just a simple dinner party! Why don't you tell me that there will be so many paparazzi?"I whined and looked around us.

He chuckled,"Well if I tell you, you wouldn't want to come."he shrugged his head making me pinched him on the shoulder.

He groaned and rubbed his shoulder. Well we can't be in this car forever. Liked it or not I have to get out. I inhaled deeply and exhaled before nodded my head to him.

"I'm ready."I said.

The door from his side opened by a man and I heard shouted from the outside that was very loud. Suddenly, the door from my side was opened making me gulped.

Okay Zahra just be confident.

I fisted the side of my dress and lifted my right leg and another as I stepped out from the Limousine. A hand shot out to me, I looked up and saw my husband winked his eyes.

I took his hand and I gasped when suddenly he pulled me to his side and wrapped his hand on my waist. Lots of camera turning to us as we walked on the red carpet towards the main entrance.

They were shouting about his name or something but I can't heard everything.I  have to squirmed my eyes because of the lighting and flashing from all the cameras.

Oh my Allah.

What was this?

I never thought that this will be liked this. I felt like a celebrity. Well not me actually it's Damien and who was he actually?

Who?

"King is she your wife?"

"Who is the woman beside you?"

"King you're looking great tonight."

"King is she your mistress?"

My heart clenched when the reporters asked the question. I can't believed that there will be statement about me being his mistress.

"Don't hear what they say. Just held your head high and smile baby doll."he squeezed my waist lightly making me gave him a weak smiled.

Yeah he was right. I straightened my body and gave all of the reporters a smile as I walked carefully with the high heels.

"That's good baby doll."he said.

We stepped into the big Hall after the door opened by the big man with straight face. I looked around and stunned with the big no, huge Hall.

There were already lots of people wearing red and black dresses. The theme of this party were black and red so all the decoration were in black and red colour.